Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe the Wednesday before? Or the Friday after, or both, or if you're a hardcore Datsun head, you'll bring your thanksgiving dinner to the Thursday meet lol :P

I'm not THAT hardcore...I enjoy my wife's apple, pumpkin, and pecan pies too much to miss out! :P

I'm thinking the week before since a day before/after would be too close to the holiday I think.

• 3 weeks later...

So this month's (November's) meet would be next Thursday but that falls on Thanksgiving, so I was thinking to hold it either a week before or after. This Thursday just seems too rushed so how about the Thursday after Turkey day (12/1/11)? What do you guys think????

So this month's (November's) meet would be next Thursday but that falls on Thanksgiving, so I was thinking to hold it either a week before or after. This Thursday just seems too rushed so how about the Thursday after Turkey day (12/1/11)? What do you guys think????

I'll say lets just have it this week. Any other inputs?? Jimmy??

Maybe wait for some more feedback from those with a car !!! LOL

Haha! I knew you were going to say something about that!! I'm fine with whatever day as long as it happens, pick a date and lets stick with it so I can tell everyone else......

Sorry ive been absent...My fricken home was burgularized last week ...laptop comp...3 digital cameras..200.00 cash...GONE! not to mention the door with a big hole in it!

Hard working americans try to get ahead in life through hard work and dedication...and some scumbag tweeker loosers gotta invade my home and take my shit!... . sorry..dont mean to be a negative drag... just wanted to talk to my south bay friends and get this off my chest! thanks!! i feel better!!

My dime is coming apart this winter...rebuilding the turbo...installing a new clutch and LSD...new rear subframe bushings..( if anyone knows where i can score subframe bushings..plz lemme know) and while its apart..i might aswell tear her down to the shell and do bodywork and paint while im at it...i need new window moulding anyways..( hint hint for Alex ) new carpet kit i scored from Mario will be the iceing on the cake!!

PETER!!!! dont you dare get rid o your dime brother!!!

Sorry ive been absent...My fricken home was burgularized last week ...laptop comp...3 digital cameras..200.00 cash...GONE! not to mention the door with a big hole in it!

Hard working americans try to get ahead in life through hard work and dedication...and some scumbag tweeker loosers gotta invade my home and take my shit!... . sorry..dont mean to be a negative drag... just wanted to talk to my south bay friends and get this off my chest! thanks!! i feel better!!

My dime is coming apart this winter...rebuilding the turbo...installing a new clutch and LSD...new rear subframe bushings..( if anyone knows where i can score subframe bushings..plz lemme know) and while its apart..i might aswell tear her down to the shell and do bodywork and paint while im at it...i need new window moulding anyways..( hint hint for Alex ) new carpet kit i scored from Mario will be the iceing on the cake!!

PETER!!!! dont you dare get rid o your dime brother!!!

Thats F@#ked up!! But one the bright side they didn't steal your dime! ^_^

DAMN Tweekers!! :angry:

Who is rebuilding your turbo?

Wow that sucks Jimmy, sorry to hear about that. I was pissed when someone broke into my cars and stole my low budget stock stereo in my old college beater, and luckily they didn't break the glass doing so...but I would be fuming if this happened. Well at least you have your health and your most valuable belongings (your life, your ride, your wife, etc).

Well you better still show up at the meets with our without a Datto!

Brian over at GReddy USA is gonna rebuils my turbo Allen...

Hey much thanks for the concern guys! What true friends you are! The enthusiasm is well taken aswell !

Stood in line on black friday for 6 hrs!! this new system tops out at about 320 mph!! worth that sweaty steamy wait in that line!!

HOPE EVERYONES THANKGIVING WAS GREAT!!!!!