Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I usually bring my stickers with me but I can always send you some as well. Just click on the link in my signature for the info or PM me smile.gif

Ah sorry I didn't reply to this! My Z is in parts right now, and as weird as it sounds the sticker is one of the things thats motivating me to finish it. After I finish I'm going to the meet and getting me a sticker! :D Hopefully I'll have it done by the next meet

Haven't showed up to any meet in a while, so I am going to make it to the April 26th meet.

Also, if anyone has any Twin SU carb or linkage parts laying around that you're not using please let me know, i'm trying to get my wagon running.

Haven't showed up to any meet in a while, so I am going to make it to the April 26th meet.

Also, if anyone has any Twin SU carb or linkage parts laying around that you're not using please let me know, i'm trying to get my wagon running.

I have some SUs complete let me know if u want to look at them thanks I am located in mountain view ca

Another great meet! Lots of cars and people made it a great turn out!

I only took one or two pics since I was too busy talking to people to take pics, so hopefully someone post pics they took (Gus-Gus :P)

• 4 weeks later...

Great pics!!!

Gus-Gus, did you or your little brother take any pics? I didn't stick around much so I missed most (all) of it. :(

• 4 weeks later...