RATSUN PRAYERS

Went to scrap yard today to buy a sweet oldschool moped... when I got there it was gone and they were crushing all the cars...... I sat up on a pile of scrap and watched a 1979ish 210, a 79 620, and a 81ish 720 get crushed..... :no: :crying:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a place in nampa idaho called..... idaho Z.... dont quote me on the name but he has about 100 z's at a junk yard I need to talk him into taking in all datsuns but I kinda think he may be kinda impartial on that idea..... most z guys around here are stuck up and dont really like "datsuns" just "z's"

theres a place in nampa idaho called..... idaho Z.... dont quote me on the name but he has about 100 z's at a junk yard I need to talk him into taking in all datsuns but I kinda think he may be kinda impartial on that idea..... most z guys around here are stuck up and dont really like "datsuns" just "z's"

"here" as in idaho right? or on the forum? either way...id love myself a nice 610, or a 510 wagon....>insert Cheshire cat grin< but my job doesnt pay enough for 2 project cars...

a friend of mine here has about 30 z cars in his yard. not at his house, but he has a property where he collects them and sells parts for people, another 2 friends have datsun shops, they also have a small collection of random datsuns that they strip or save and sell parts. ones called save-a-datsun too.

We have the same problem in Australia, all the old timers think the Z cars are supreme.

Guest DatsuNoob

Sucks to think of all these rigs getting crushed, but like Pumpkn said, just makes em more rare.

I remember seeing a super straight bodied, nearly complete NL at Pull-a-part in Parkland, just chillin in the yard waiting to be crushed. That kinda shit'll bring a tear to a glass eye :(

We have the same problem in Australia, all the old timers think the Z cars are supreme.

Im a Z guy. but I hate that aptitude no matter whos got it.

just cuz its not your car or your style dosent mean you cant appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

OH MY GOD! there are two 240'z's in the scrap pile way up high. One has AC! they are getting scraped in 3 weeks... oh god i want to cry :( theres a 620 bed trailer there too... im saving that though..... someone come give these douche bags 400 bucks and get both of those z's :(

OH MY GOD! there are two 240'z's in the scrap pile way up high. One has AC! they are getting scraped in 3 weeks... oh god i want to cry :( theres a 620 bed trailer there too... im saving that though..... someone come give these douche bags 400 bucks and get both of those z's :(

:no: :no: :no: brings a dear to my tye ---> I like your idear though , BUY THE Z's ...... At least harvest them for other Z owners to enjoy + project monies for your 620's + 510 racecar ??? :w00t:

Z car AC SYSTEM stuff if complete , clean , and good pictures should bring money on E-Bay ;)

Once a car goes out to our pull a part there is no way in hell they will ever sell you whats left..........i have seen so manu datsuns crushed when I worked at Spalding auto parts in spokane. over the span of 4 years at least 100 or so............sad sad times

That's sad , I can see you don't bribe people either :lol:

:no: :no: :no: brings a dear to my tye ---> I like your idear though , BUY THE Z's ...... At least harvest them for other Z owners to enjoy + project monies for your 620's + 510 racecar ??? :w00t:

Z car AC SYSTEM stuff if complete , clean , and good pictures should bring money on E-Bay ;)

. Everyone should pitch in on here and we will part em out. They atleast deserve that