Canby 2011

sick620

Just found some other interesting stuff to sell. On that '69 dash note, I was able to save the glovebox, which is in pretty good condition, with locking mechanism, and ash tray. I'm also bringing the c pillar vents from that car since they're different from the '71, and the window regulators/glass, and door lock mechanisms, all complete.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found some other interesting stuff to sell. On that '69 dash note, I was able to save the glovebox, which is in pretty good condition, with locking mechanism, and ash tray. I'm also bringing the c pillar vents from that car since they're different from the '71, and the window regulators/glass, and door lock mechanisms, all complete.

Dooder so you have a locking glove bos latch??????? if so how much?????

Bringing a healthy batch of my world famous guacamole~!

UUUUMMMMMMMM I dont want any of that green stuff but I guess you will be able to met me and my car HAHA this weekend I just noticed that you are coming this way

Dooder so you have a locking glove bos latch??????? if so how much?????

The glove box latch I have doesn't actually lock, but it has a push button. The hole in the glove box is big enough for a lock cylinder, and there is a little tiny 5mm screw hole below it, but the locking mechanism is just the push button. It bolts on to the underside of the dash structure, the glove box cover has a little d ring that it engages, just like a mini door lock. But no actual keyed lock button.

Anyway, still cool and the dash is different than the '71, maybe 68-69 specific, not sure. You can take a look at Canby, see what you think it's worth.

The glove box latch I have doesn't actually lock, but it has a push button. The hole in the glove box is big enough for a lock cylinder, and there is a little tiny 5mm screw hole below it, but the locking mechanism is just the push button. It bolts on to the underside of the dash structure, the glove box cover has a little d ring that it engages, just like a mini door lock. But no actual keyed lock button.

Anyway, still cool and the dash is different than the '71, maybe 68-69 specific, not sure. You can take a look at Canby, see what you think it's worth.

alright I will check it out then, maybe it will go good with SSS dash and everything

If one's gotta have every option known to Dat, a glovebox lock is great! But I look at it like this: if somebody really wants my $#!t, they already got past the doorlock~ and a glovebox lock is just something else for them to break.

Thank GOD it's the night before~ and this thread is about to DIE! Fifty+ pages is hard to keep up with... Do we have a burial archive for dead soldiers? Of course the 2012 thread'll start before we all even get home~ ya'll know it's true!

the GF going to have a %10 off special for Canby weekend for anyone that wants to get a tat while your in town :cool:

Ill have some flyers with directions (its only 8mi up 99e) at my vendor booth for anyone that wants to go

the GF going to have a %10 off special for Canby weekend for anyone that wants to get a tat while your in town :cool:

Ill have some flyers with directions (its only 8mi up 99e) at my vendor booth for anyone that wants to go

if i get a 10% flyer now, can i use it later? im broke this go around :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

HAHAHAHA :rofl: Carlos, I thought I was the only one who saw that :lol:. HEY SKIB! When does Alicia wanna do my tattoo? I'll be hitting your locale atound the time you start setting up in Canby.

Guest DatsuNoob

I think I'll probably wanna set up some beers and knock em down instead. Freeway driving in OR drives me fuggin bat shit. I'll probably get Joey and head over tho, I'll call ya when I roll in. I'd be lying if I said I'm not even the slightest bit antsy :hyper: :frantics: :lol: