1. 1. Who's coming up?

• DUDE!! I"ll totally be there!
    • Working that night, cant get away.
    • My woman wont let me and it seems I've misplaced my cojones
    • I'm afraid you'll slip me a rufie,
    • It's foo far, I'll see you at Canby.
    • Might be there, might bail like a lame-o

Guest DatsuNoob

I got the nod for my vacation request, so I'm a go for Canby it's looking like. I was thinking it's been a while since I've seen alot of you, so why not throw a little party at my place before heading out friday noon, 1-ish. I'm living on a pretty nice chunk of property with a big garage now off 104th between Waller and Portland Ave, Tacoma/Midland area. Feel free to come on up here for some beers, maybe BBQ something, I've got a pit bike track (bring a change of clothes if you wanna ride), beer pong's always an option, bonfire area or woodstove and a nice garage if the weather turns to shit. Pretty much from about 5pm on until the lights go out, plenty of places to crash, toss out a tent, use the shower, whatever. I'll be cooking breakfast Friday morning for any groggy guests as well. Maybe a few of you guys could bring a couple other things, I got the bacon and eggs covered.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Sorry dude, I should've specified. This is for any and all members, but WA dudes are more likely to show. I live in Tacoma, WA on the way to the WA-512 rendezvous point. I'm right off the Portland Ave exit.

Guest DatsuNoob

will it be on the way for me?

There's probably a more direct route for you straight to canby using a more SW route, but you could get here taking I-90 W to I-5 S to Tacoma WA. From here, it's a straight shot south about 3.5 to 4 hrs.

I have a 'jockey box' and co2 if there is a keg, down to pitch in also :) I also have 2 extra manifolds floating around, I'm starting to get up the crazy motivation to actually convert one into a working um... intake ;) would be damn heavy though! maybe more of a hookah style :D

If someone will pull my truck 5 miles or less to my house with my uhaul car dolly, i'll buy a keg :lol:

Man i would love to goto this, should get my truck running and bring my quad up there and hit up the pit :D Dunno if it will happen, its going to be really tight for me to make it to canby this year.

how far from canby is it?

165 mi – 2 hours 47 mins

Wish I could make it man! just way out of my way :(

If it was PDX area I could drop in after I got off work Thur night (1am, tech. fri morning)

Guest DatsuNoob

Yeah, I got one on stand-by pretty much. Just gotta go to pick it up once I find a truck capable of pulling my 620. You think that 2.4 of yours is grunty enough huh?

Yeah, I got one on stand-by pretty much. Just gotta go to pick it up once I find a truck capable of pulling my 620. You think that 2.4 of yours is grunty enough huh?

Umm it is a overbored 2.2 and hell yea, but they wont let me take it if you already told them you was towing your truck, the one towing has to be bigger than the one getting pulled. tell them your towing a metro and then yea no problem.

Guest DatsuNoob

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Truck-O-Rama! Truck's getting moved to the new place around noonish with the nelp of my brother's gf's Duramax diesel. Pretty stoked about the thought of rolling outta bed and getting into the garage again. Driving to a garage sucks! Anyway, I think there will be two more guests at the Party, Skunk and Jessi will be cruising all the way from Eugene to come kick it! That's pretty hardcore :thumbup:

Guest DatsuNoob

You going to Canby? I dont have a problem with the yota guys, I use to be one. But no datto means you have to pass initiation so we know you're legit. This club does have requirements you know... or you can just bring some beer :D Yeah man, come on over.

Guest DatsuNoob

sweet! yeah i am pretty sure im going to canby unless something comes up. ill bring plenty o' beer. but im not wearing a dress or anything weird :D

You're no fun :no: . Glad to hear it too Skunk! We're looking forward to having ya