'71 goon aka FastOrange

Hello Ratsun ,

Just wanted to say to the crowd !! I've had my '71 goon about 6 months now, a sweet purchase from Micro Machinery. Here are a few pics of my sweet baby in the works.

med_gallery_5268_586_47522.jpg

med_gallery_5268_586_1524.jpg

med_gallery_5268_586_74876.jpg

Hoping to get some more interior work done soon ! Then I'm gonna drop her down few inches !

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice goon! looks clean. I love that orange. Painting a z car that same color right now. That color(if its original) doesnt have to be researched if you have access to a good paint shop with books that cover older models. Its a general datsun orange through the 70s. Later ones had a darker tone available but when you see the swatch at the paint store its obvious.

Nice goon! looks clean. I love that orange. Painting a z car that same color right now. That color(if its original) doesnt have to be researched if you have access to a good paint shop with books that cover older models. Its a general datsun orange through the 70s. Later ones had a darker tone available but when you see the swatch at the paint store its obvious.

Hey man, long time no see. My girlfriend's still givin' me hell for selling it :lol: Nice to see it's in good hands. Welcome to Ratsun!

.. and as far as the paint goes, I'm pretty sure that's the original paint. I believe they may have used red primer on some of their cars.. I've seen that red under a number of factory painted hoods, doors, etc...