New Garage Art

So I cut the Drivers side off a parts car I have to hang on the outside of my garage into the alley :rolleyes: . I think It will end up painted BRE colors. I was up at Franks house and saw his wall art and another he was working on for a friend of his. I thought to my self that I need one too. So here is the first pics of the car for my garage.

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

Need to do some bodywork and figure out how to mount it to the wall and what wheels, and so on. I will update as I get things done.

Enjoy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='16 May 2010 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1274030396' post='303649']

I still wanna do a 620 :D

I helped a buddy do a M38 years ago. It turned out to be about a foot wide. Even had one frame rail with leaf springs and tires. Looked like it just got back from war. cool.gif

So I scrubbed it down a little tonight. Cut out some rust. Found some wheels. Need to do a lot more work before this one goes on the wall :rolleyes:

Any how I plan on doing the other side for my dad for his big garage(Where a lot of my toys live). He saw this one on sunday and was stoked, my mom has him going on the Idea of doing the gate at their house out of the two haves of a fiat 850. I will post pics in non datto projects if he takes that task on.

Any who here are a few pics from tonight.

Hope you all rikey. :)

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

I think I am going to make Plexiglas windows for it and Use fiberglass to finish the top and front and back where they meet the wall.

My real datto project is at the fab shop finally getting caged, I have the majority of the stuff to put it together once it gets color on the int and eng comp. I am stoked and this project is something to keep me from going crazy while waiting for the real dime.

I will say these cars will nickel and dime you to death :rolleyes:

Thanks

Bryce

Those flares are pimp

That car was pimp at one time. I would love to see what it looked like back in the day. It had a custom sheetmetal dash, and crazy rear panel with round tail lights. The storys these cars could tell. :D

Creepy please post up some pics. I would love to see it in progress. This just like these cars is as much about the project as it is the finished product.

I dig the Hearse, my friend just sold his 68 Superior Coach. He had that for a decade, we had a lot of strange times in that ride.

Wish I was rich and had a spare pair of libres. That would be sick. Anyone got any damaged libras??? :huh: