Anyone into online games? maybe star trek?

I'm giving away referral keys for STAR TREK ONLINE. Play for free and try before you buy. If you are a Trekkie, I guarantee you will love this game. If you use the key and purchase the game ($30 with 30 days free) and subscribe for another month, I will throw in 100,000 in-game energy credits.

STAR TREK ONLINE

Design your captain and crew from set races or create new ones: choose science, tactical, medical officers and more, then customize each with hundreds of skills and unique equiped weapons, equipment and armor.

The first Massively Multiplayer Online game (MMO) set in the Star Trek universe, and the first AAA MMO ever to feature ground and space combat at launch.

Command a Klingon or Federation ship across a limitless galaxy, where you will discover, explore and develop your crew in an endless range of encounters. Randomly generated quadrants give players unlimited opportunities.

Uphold the Prime Directive, or toss it aside as you comb space for bizarre planets and alien species, battling aliens as you go or using diplomacy.

Customize the look of your ship using over 50 unique ship models, and do the same to your equipment to create the craft and equipment of your dreams.

I play this game alot, specially since my back injury since i cant really leave the house. They are giving out rewards for getting people to play, if i get 5 people to play i get a rare limted star ship in game and its one of my favorites of all time. Im just posting on alot of different sites that im apart of to try and get people. so let me know and i can get you a referral to your email.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not spam im serious. Im apart of this forum and blah blah blha i love my 510. Im being serious on this. Its a game i play, and frankly its the only real thing i can do. I think its stupid that we have to get 5 people to play to get this damn ship, i could see 3. i dont have any friends that really play games, so i figured id try some different idea, like a couple of the forums im on.

I think spam-bots drive purple 510s....... so unless your 510 is purple I believe you're not a spammer

If I can find a SEGA Genesis with two controllers I will need to find the game: "Zombies ate my nieghbors" ...... and I still think it is impossible to get past the tremors level

lol.

I just want to do this the right way and try to get more people playing the game. instead of all the people that will spend 220 bucks

just to buy a ship in a online game. Im desperate but not that much lol.

i am a trekkie and i play games but i dont play this lol i cant afford it but if your looking for a game thats alot of fun look into flyff (fly for fun) its an online kill the monsters get stronger do the missions find out the story type of game and its alot of fun im on there i can get you the server info it you like and we can party up and kill some shit

Now if MSN had a Datsunville where you rescue old Datsuns that are sinking into the ground and trade parts with neighbors, and buy old parts and motor swaps, and lift or lower them, customize them with rising sun hoods.......... :w00t:

Now if MSN had a Datsunville where you rescue old Datsuns that are sinking into the ground and trade parts with neighbors, and buy old parts and motor swaps, and lift or lower them, customize them with rising sun hoods.......... :w00t:

I like to think about that as real life. lol

i'd play that game in a hearbeat! those facebook games are just to much, i watched my dad get totally sucked into it, it was kind of sad.

There used to be this game a while back called Gearhead Garage. was similar, but no datsuns...

those facebook games are just to much, i watched my dad get totally sucked into it, it was kind of sad.

<-Guilty <_< Nerds...that shit is contageous!

Yah but for some reason those face book apps get really really boring after about 30 lvls >.>

That it did! ;)

But I got ALL the Vehicles! Hot Rod Seeder/Harvester/Tractor and All!