Color survey

Z-train

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say since it's already blue/purple maybe carry it over to the fenders & the roof. Do some sort of 2 tone paint job. If you really dont like the color flat black is an easy choice. Its cheap [rattle can] & it wont spot if & when you wash down the engine bay.

black or silver

you have A/C you suck LOL

This is Tucson-you HAVE to have a/c.

Same as the body. Purple???

Bill, it'll clear the 720 master and booster ok??.

Yes,no issues.And it's called "Plum Crazy".A 70 MOPAR color.It's also going to have a "Bumble Bee stripe" around the tail of the bed with "620" in it instead of "500".

I was thinkin black too, then i stared at the MSD box and thought maybe red, with red plug wires, and polish that rocker cover. I think that would pop that engine compartment. IMHO. I like the color of your truck BTW...

The MSD box is gonna go black in the future.I need to get a air cleaner on it so i can get some miles on it and wring the bugs out of it.

As for the rocker cover,i thought of this after i posted the topic-do the air cleaner & rocker cover like the bumper & tail light panel.

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

Yes,no issues.And it's called "Plum Crazy".A 70 MOPAR color.It's also going to have a "Bumble Bee stripe" around the tail of the bed with "620" in it instead of "500".

I know plum crazy, I had a Sublime 340 Dart in '70. This 'performance color' was an extra $29 option!!!!