RATSUN MEET AND GREET BIKE/CAR SHOW

sssr20det510

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Be There

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

I brought 11 cans of food for the cause! Made it from seaside in about 2 hours, had to stop 3 times along the way. Straight shot home. Didn't take any pictures, there were some cool cars this year. If i didn't have 3 kids in toe i woulda been down to kick it a while longer n shit but meh. lol... Gotta say hi to most ppl, get some grub, and bail.

Nice seeing you guys again! Can't wait for canby.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to see you guys again :) I got home just in time....that RainShield does a great job in a downpour...even if you don't have wipers.....my prob was that I don't have the defrost hooked up to blow air on the window...if I had to drive in it much longer, I might have had some trouble!!! :) It was worth it...I enjoyed bringing it more than the 521....although Paula's 521 got an award last year :)

Jeremy......thanks for hosting and please pass on a big Thank You to the cycle shop!!!!! :)

Thank you Jeremy and the motor cycle shop for putting on the meet and greet again. It was a good show. I liked all the hot rods that came this year. Tom's Impala with the flame throwers was cool. Nice to see all who showed up. I have Pics i'll upload here shortly.

it was fun ....there was some dude who thought he knew everything that had me ready to leave early , but i made it....cant wait for the next one.....sideways exhaust ruels ....

Yeah I heard the conversation, you two were really butting heads. Good thing you didn't leave. Otherwise you wouldn't of got a trophy for your truck. :D

it was fun ....there was some dude who thought he knew everything that had me ready to leave early , but i made it....cant wait for the next one.....sideways exhaust ruels ....

what did i do now........had a good time...phil mike and i were cracken up at you guys doing one tire burnouts as you left

what did i do now........had a good time...phil mike and i were cracken up at you guys doing one tire burnouts as you left

it was a way to releave a lil stress .lol.lol. i was annoyed when i left.....fucking know it all newbees....plus all those hot rods burnin out ..had to repasent my one tire fire...you gotta admit the old 620 can spin a 18 pretty good....lol