Where NOT to get fuel...

There you go, never owned a car. When she gets one, spill gas down the side and see if she likes it. I usually finegle (sp?) the Oregon attendants to let them let me pump my own gas when I go to Oregon. Most of them I ran into understood the giant filler hole / gas spillage issue, and the young ones get glared away. What's the worst they could do, give me a ticket for pumping my own gas? F*** em! I'm from WA anyway. I always purposely fill up on the border to fill up as few times as possible in Oregon.

I like Oregon, just don't like that bullshit. AND what's with all the adult bookstores in the coastal areas? I ran into more there than I've ever seen before. Almost every little small po-dunk whatever had a XXX bookstore. WHY?!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

76 will never see my money or me ever, I went to the one in DuPont and I wasnt 5 ft from the counter and the asshat without even looking me in the eye, slaps the register closed sign down and says "shift change, you got to wait" :blink: no "sorry sir" or anything, to add insult to injury :angry: the manager and the other casher looked at me then went back to changing registers. Customer service is something I look for and they do not have it. :mad:

But on another note I always haul a couple 5 gallon cans just in case on road trips! :thumbup:

I try to tip the guy that pumps my gas at the Chevron I always go to atleast every other time. It's nice to know that I can pull in there when the station's full and I don't have to wait 5min before I get my gas pumped(since we can't pump our own here).

The gas station next door to my former workplace sold a bunch of shitty gas once. People were coming in bring them bills from shops that had to drain their tanks and fix their cars. Turned out after that the gym across the street had to close down and move because the place stunk like gas from the baseball sized hole they found in the tank that was leeching gas into the soil.

I got a bad tank of gas in the midwest in a vw beetle one summer. It ran like ass until it got flushed out. A bad feeling 800 miles from home in a 30 year old car.

I found it humorous that an older lady at the gas pump once told me she was from oregon and had no idea how to even open a gas fill door,let alone use a pump. Must have never left the state for 60 years.

Lol, I hate oregons stupid gas laws, the 5 times I have been through oregon have sucked majorly. I can only imagine how much they could fuck up my bike.

Iv never seen a bike pumped by the attendant actually. they always let you do it, idk if its legal or not but the gas laws arnt really that enforced.

Iv never seen a bike pumped by the attendant actually.

totally forgot about this incident...

my aunts boyfriend rode and we stopped to fil (me ~15) and the gas jockey spilled gas onto his pants, this was the first time i saw him pissed.

made the station pay for a new set of pants.

from then on it was the handoff (as described above)

Finally received my fuel pump and installed it today...found out that the nasty crap had clogged the carb, my fuel lines, and the pickup in the tank...after hours of work and draining and refilling the tank with new fuel twice, I am going to have to pull the tank to clean it out and get the remnants of this crap out.

there were black particles floating around 1mm to 2mm big, some larger....that was some REALLY nasty shit.

I am pissed at how much time and money 4 gallons of gas has cost me. I am guessing they had just had a fuel truck pull in there before I did, and had topped the tank off with a garden hose.

so, yeah, the whole thing sucked, and I am over $100 in cost now, and 7 hours of my time. Tomorrow I pull the tank and hopefully clean everything out and get the car reliable again.