RHD 1971 B110 1200/Sunny!!!

Check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150435885892&viewitem=&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1&category=6188

From auction:

"This is a 1971 Datsun B110 1200 converted to JDM Sunny specs! The body is mostly complete and has little rust. I believe that I have patch panels to fix any spots that require it. We have the missing glove box and door not shown in the pictures. This car is set up with a later JDM front crossmember that accepts the larger A-14 engine without modifiying any mounts. The car does not come with an engine or transmission. This car has many good parts and includes most everything needed for reassembly except front seats. Depending on the price the car reaches it will come with a new fiberglass hood and either original metal fenders or quality lightweight fiberglass reproductions. I do not think there is a Sunny grill but the car is full of parts that I have not looked through in a while so it could be there. This is a very cool and special project but I have too many to deal with this one now. This is the only RHD Sunny in the US that I am aware of and will make a very unique and awesome car when finished!"

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the only RHD Sunny in the US that I am aware of and will make a very unique and awesome car when finished!"

The seller must not be very aware then..

$4500!? It would be cheaper to import a nice one than try to get that one up to speed..

The seller must not be very aware then..

$4500!? It would be cheaper to import a nice one than try to get that one up to speed..

Hey Mark, isn't yours considered a Sunny also, if it is, that $4500 one is not the only one in the US, and his is not even real like yours

yeah they came avalable in lhd but having a rhd japanese car is considered "jdm" and is therefor considered "cool" i personally wouldnt mind haveing a rhd 610 just for the sss instrument cluster but driving rhd on lhd streets is a bitch

That thing is not nearly worth that amount, right hand drive or not. Or let's put it this way. If you saw that Datsun with no motor/trans down on the corner lot next to your house in the ghetto, would you walk up with $4500? F no. I'm all for JDM and Datsun, but that's as stupid as clown shoes. That car is worth about $50.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.