STOLEN-keep a look out

last night someone broke into our shop and stole quite a few items.

(2 brand new) 5-Zigen FN01-RC 17x10 wheels with Falken Azenis 275/10/17 tires with sticker still on. 1 wheel is missing the center cap

Mac Tools MIG welder

cutting torch

Milwakee(sp) Sawzall

grinders

Since a lot of you guys are in the northwest and maybe on other forums. It would be greatly appreciated if you keep a look out for someone trying to sell those wheels.

P1010205.jpg

this shows the tread on the right

P1010209.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot to mention, the weirdest part about this was they had to walk all the way across the shop to get one of the wheels. which means that they had to walk past a few high dollar items like Recaro seats, MB Quart speakers... and one of the grinders they took was from Harbor Freight!!

521lvr: im pretty sure youre right. my brother moved to olympia a year ago to get away from some old friends that kept screwing him over. he was living in his rx7 for like a month saving money to get a place and his first night back here his rx7 got stolen(ex girlfriend). a week after his car was stolen, his storage got broken into and stole everything valuable. so there are a few people that we are gonna keep an eye on.

all thieves and tweekers must die! i wouldn't bulk them in with jobless people though. most jobless people dont steal like me. lots of thieves have jobs and even some tweekers. they use thievery to supliment their income and support a habit. could have been an inside job. any junkies work there? seems like businesses are the thing to hit these days. maybe invest in a cc tv system or some angry dogs.

I feel your pain, it sucks working so hard for something and then one morning its gone :( I had some tools hidden in my truck for 1 night, in the morning they where gone :( it sucked big time!! I will join the hunt :D

the story just got even better. it wasnt until i got down there that we realized the whole stereo was stolen outta my truck down there. the cops havent been back down there yet, but there are fingerprints all over my dash and inside of my truck since its covered with dust everywhere since its sat for so long. the main suspect right know is an employee that works for the shop next door and hes also a well know tweaker. so the shits probably all gone now. one of my good friends who has had problems with him before is huntin him down right now.