wife orders car part

Datsun 280Z Water Pump

A woman calls an import parts warehouse and asks for a 28- ounce water pump.“A what?” says the confused parts guy.“My husband says he needs a 28-ounce water pump.” “A 28-ounce water pump? What kind of car does it fit?”“A Datsun.” As the parts guy writes down “Datsun, 28 oz. water pump” the light in his head goes on. “Oh yes ma’am. We’ve got 28-ounce water pumps. We have 24-ounce and 26-ounce water pumps too.” “Finally,” she says. “You’re the first place I’ve called that knew what I was talking about.”“Yes ma’am. That’s because we're a full-service parts warehouse; it’s our job to have the parts you need, like a 28-ounce water pump,” he says, smiling, as he jots down customer pick-up, Datsun 280Z water pump, part number...”

Looking for more rv pics and tripped over this!! :lol:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so my girlfriend has a application on her phone that lets her know when a new craigslist ad is posted on nissan 240sx. we are driving down the road and she is playing with her phone and said hey there is a guy selling black door panels and its for a stick shift ( craigslist ad said: nissan 240sx manuel black door panels for $40 ).

We have 24-ounce and 26-ounce water pumps too.” “Finally,” she says. “You’re the first place I’ve called that knew what I was talking about.”“Yes ma’am. That’s because we're a full-service parts warehouse; it’s our job

jus doin our job ma'am!

dragnet20300x240.jpg

and she's HOT! (what more could you want?)

her hotter and single sister ;)

so my girlfriend has a application on her phone that lets her know when a new craigslist ad is posted on nissan 240sx. we are driving down the road and she is playing with her phone and said hey there is a guy selling black door panels and its for a stick shift ( craigslist ad said: nissan 240sx manuel black door panels for $40 ).

Nice LOL what app is it ??

Guest DatsuNoob

I have 240Zs for breakfast! It's usually a disaster when sending females for car parts. Mine can barely pick out a set of windshield wipers for her Sentra. I've ran across plenty of parts counter dummies (ahem! ...o'reilly's) who would've actually been confused by this. Just like the "710" oil cap :lol:

I am not sure what app she has on her phone because I am a car guy and she is a computer nerd

when I send her to the parts store for 5 quarts of 10w40, ultra black silicon for a caulking gun, 1 jug of 80w90 gear oil, 15 mins later while I am under the car I get a phone call from the person from the parts counter, haha. she gets there and the counter person ask hi can I help you find anything she hands them the phone.

KMC63 my woman said black door panels for a stick shift because the craigslist ad said manuel black door panels, she didn't know that it was a manuel window hand crank door panel not a door panel for a manuel transmission car.

• 2 weeks later...