Photophile Phun!

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bored a couple weeks ago waiting in line forever at Jack's and snapped a few pics, I figured since we all love pictures, I'd start a random pic thread. I used to like to take pictures of whatever, but lately I have no time. Only real requirements is let's keep it somewhat clean here, no funny guys taking butt pics and whatnot :D, and since we see car pics all the time, it shouldnt be anything where the car is the main focus. Anyone else into taking pictures for fun?

Picture018-2.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Here is my copilot midohio035.jpgA84QHDHCAA80WA5CAMPK809CA5G9QV6CA2PHC8RCA5IT0T1CAFYCZNPCAN7A2DBCARY23RYCA362NQYCAIT7YZVCAZEZRYICA0PH605CAP4UXB5CA2124E0CAHSF5LCCAIKDZGNCA-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

This one took some planning. Looked online to find what time the moon would be rising, today it was right at dawn. Took my nikon to work with me and pulled over to take some shots on the way.

Took some fiddling with the setting but a low iso and a 5 second exposure got this shot. Used a old sweatshirt to steady the camera on(didn't bring my tripod) and used my remote to get no vibrations. Alot of work for a seemingly simple shot....

moonrise.jpg