Real World Math LMAO!!!!

REAL WORLD MATH

Schools are finally starting to teach practical math that these kids can use in real-world situations!

NAME____________________

GANG/CREW NAME______________

CRIB_________________

1. Lajames has an AK-47 with a 200-round clip. He usually misses 6 of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive- by shootin. How many mofos can Lajames ice on a drive- by before he gotta reload?

2. Leroy has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what be the street value of the rest of his shit?

3. Dwayne pimps 3 ho's. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne's $800 per day Crack habit?

4. Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounce bags will he need to make to gets the 20% upside?

5. Ray-Ray gets $2000 for a stolen BMW, $1500 for stealing a Corvette, and $1000 for a 4 x 4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4x4's, how many more Corvettes must he steal to make the 10k for his brother's bail?

6. Pedro got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 of his hit mone! y per mo nth, how much money will be left when he gets out?

7. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with three 8 oz. Cans of spray paint with 20% paint left over?

8. Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang. There be 20 girls in his gang. What be the percentage of bitches Tyrone knocked up?

9. Lafawnda is a lookout for the gang. Lafawnda also has a Boa Constrictor that eats 5 rats per week and a cost of $5 per rat. If Lafawnda makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can she feed her snake with one week's income?

10. Marvin steals Juan's skateboard. As Marvin skates away at 15mph, Juan loads his 357 Magnum piece. If it takes Juan 20 seconds to load his piece, how far away will Marvin be when he gets whacked?

Not intended to offend anybody. Based on fictitious people and fictitious names. If your name happens to be in one of the 10 lines its totally unintentional cause its probably the wrong line anyway. LMAO

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Well judging by gang bangers piss poor aim, I would guess Jaun no longer owns a skateboard!! :lol:

I like how it said WHEN he gets wacked!!!!! like there no way hes gonna get away!!!!!!!!!

all i know is tyrone is getting a better percentage of bitches then me.... lol

hahahahaha :rofl:

I like how it said WHEN he gets wacked!!!!! like there no way hes gonna get away!!!!!!!!!

even your ass could hit the broad side of a barn with this thing :lol: fucking hand cannon

S&W%20686%20-%20plus%20bullets.jpg

even your ass could hit the broad side of a barn with this thing :lol: fucking hand cannon

Hand cannon indeed. I still love those guns. It doesn't matter if you can hit the broad side of a barn with it or not. The sight of it would make someone shit their pants. :lol:

Im just an American Indian trying to make it right.. I don't force anybody to learn Indian languages so I can order a Hamburger. I find all forms of "making fun of race" funny if its in good context. White, Mexican, African American, Indian (both American and Others), and fill in the blank.

Guest DatsuNoob

Fuck it, "racism" (racist jokes) is funny as long as it doenst become hate crime IMO.

And before you call me a nazi, tell me you fuckers didnt laugh during Gran Torino at all the racist material. Look at Lisa Lampanelli, she's made her fortune pointing out the stereotypical labels and making derrogatory statements and jokes toward minorities. My dad's Mexican, but that doesnt mean he doesnt make beaner jokes. People need not take things like this too serious, there's plenty of other shit to get worked up about. The thing that unites us all is that we all have things as groups of people we can make fun of. Here's one recommended by my hispanic wrork partner, fuckin great! :lol: :lol: :o :lol:

mexicanghostbusters.jpg

Guest kamakazi620

I've shot 357 before,It's alot like shooting a 22 now a 454 thats another story!!!! I shot a 454 and my wrist and hand hurt for a week!!!!!!

Hand cannon indeed. I still love those guns. It doesn't matter if you can hit the broad side of a barn with it or not. The sight of it would make someone shit their pants. :lol:

fuck that, i'll just stab my enemies from across the river in the comfort of my foxhole. lol!!!!!

th_Picture232.jpg

th_Picture233.jpg

and just for fun, check this out.....Nagant Humor

Guest kamakazi620

magnum-pi-lads.jpg

"Dammit Higgins! You and Kamakazi used all the hot water again!"

His Reply!!!! "Thats Right DatsuNoo........I mean Magnum!!!!! You were LATE as expected And we Got rid of the CATS!!!!!(evidence)"!!!!!!