Real World Math LMAO!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

magnum-pi-selleck-8.jpg

"ooh I'm getting hot, so hot I think I'll just un-button my shirt a little, you dont mind do you?"

Then again... with a picture like this, you could never tell how cool he really was. I mean, here it looks like he's been rear ended so much, he cant even get auto insurance

Guest kamakazi620

magnum-pi-selleck-8.jpg

"ooh I'm getting hot, so hot I think I'll just un-button my shirt a little, you dont mind do you?"

Then again... with a picture like this, you could never tell how cool he really was. I mean, here it looks like he's been rear ended so much, he can even get auto insurance

What from "THE GENERAL??????????" The'll insure ANY crackhead or HOMO!!!!!!! Isn't THAT YOUR Insurance Company?????

Guest DatsuNoob

magnum-pi-selleck-8.jpg

magnumpi.jpg

Well, thanks again Kazi, for the uh.. quick job there. So thoughtful of you to bring a towel.

Guest DatsuNoob

Well, his Cheast DOES resemble a CAT!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say I TUNED UP his Ferarri!!?!?!?!?!? CUZ YOU STILL CAN'T FIND aFUCKIN' FENDER!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey asshole! It's a Maserati. Cat fucker, Dildo, and the boys from Miami Vice are waiting for you at the pool house with Higgins. Tell Don Johnson I said he still owes me for that big bag of coke, or he can fuck off." "

250x21020MAGNUM20-20FERRARI1.jpg

Guest kamakazi620

"Hey asshole! It's a Maserati. Tell Don Johnson I said fuck off too by the way."

250x21020MAGNUM20-20FERRARI1.jpg

You SHITNUT!!!!!!!!!! It's a 308GTB!!!!!!!! thats the CAR I wanted Growin' up!!!!!!!!! Notice I ain't Got one?????? Cuz I ain't GROWED up YET!!!!!!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

Sry for the jack 72, got waaaaaaay off topic. It's all Moparfreak's fault. This would never have happened if only he could've resisted the urge to break into Tom Selleck's walk-in closet to aquire afore mentioned shirts.