hey guys, been lurking for a while and just decided to sign up today. I have a '71 240z that i picked up last year and so far have been having fun grinding away rust and por15ing stuff haha. anyway seems like an awesome forum, and i hope to see some of the local cars!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks metal! im at work at the moment, and crazy enough i have no pictures of the car on my computer here. i will definitely post some up tonight when i get home. i also noticed a few hybridZ members that i recognized, im also from there with the name sileightygx.

I'm new as well, just joined a week or so ago and I promise you you will be very happy with it.

Really??? .... .. 8 days, and you have over 80 posts?. .. .. Will you PLEASE delete those man-tits from our favorite thread.....

You would not be the first to be, "banned for man-tits"

hello to all here as well. Picked up a 72 510 the other day and i am very happy to be a datsun owner again.. I need to get some pics uploaded to the computer and posted. Someone want to show me how to do this,lol. I am computer retarded.... So is there a "post pics of your ride" type of thread?

I also want to know if there are any local oregon 510 owners around here that might be interested in setting up cruises??

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

hello to all here as well. Picked up a 72 510 the other day and i am very happy to be a datsun owner again.. I need to get some pics uploaded to the computer and posted. Someone want to show me how to do this,lol. I am computer retarded.... So is there a "post pics of your ride" type of thread?

I also want to know if there are any local oregon 510 owners around here that might be interested in setting up cruises??

DER DER ^^^^^^^^ way to "thread jack" MANG!!!!!!!

haha its ok, poor guy should have made his own thread. anyways ive been so busy at work that when i get home i just pass out. i promise i'll post some pics later tonight!! looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys going to the norcal meet this saturday too.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/3-pic-of-your-dime/

here are some pics, not the best ones, but yeah. when i first picked up my new baby from another state and drove it back to CA.

Story from back in december

"Well I have been looking for a Z on and off for the past maybe five years. Every time I got excited about one I see for sale, I was either too late or it turned out to be no good (rust wise). My girlfriend happened to be scouting around for me and ended up finding a 71 240Z in Nevada. It is about 3hr and 45min drive from where I live in CA to where the Z was. The next morning as soon as I was up, I called the gentleman and he said I was the first to say I would come and look at it and that he would hold for me in case other locals would come during my drive time. When I arrived I immediately fell in love with the car, and upon inspection for rust fell even more in love with her. There is the typical rust under the battery tray, but everywhere else is in very good shape with only a few places with surface rust. I actually drove the car home from Nevada back to my home with the only issues being vibration from old unbalanced tires, and going over the mountain on hwy 80 it started to get a little hot (3/4) to red and then cooled back down.

I only have iphone pics right now, but once I unload my camera I will post better ones! I really cant even begin to explain how excited I am! haha make fun of me if you will. "

240z1.jpg

240z2.jpg

240z3.jpg

240z4.jpg

That's pretty clean! Sell me your bumpers... cheap! biggrin.gif

are you trying to ninja my bumpers?? NEEEVVVVVARRRRRRRRRRR!!!! lol

the paint is pretty bad up close, and for whatever reason they used fiberglass to repair dings on the trunk lid, soooo its cracking through the paint. however no matter how ugly, i love my Z!