SoCal DATSUN SWAP MEET 3/28/10

hang_510

DATSUN NIPPON SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW — Eagle rock recreation center parking lot

Time: 8AM TILL 2PM

Address: 1100 Eagle Vista Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90041

Cost: Vendors $15 dollars per parking space. $5 dollars entry that includes one car and driver/ walk ins $2 dollars at the gate.

Food & drinks will be provided as usual. Vendors must arrive before 11am to get a space If towing a vehicle you must contact me to get a secure spot. towing a car inside the parking lot will not be permitted after 11am

no racing, burn outs, alcohol

Vendors please contact: Jose Santos at (323)972-3737

i thought i posted this before???

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im in need of

near mint fenders pair (or one good drivers), rear bumper, lil plastic knock out for the auto shaft that gose threw the dash, good chrome for around the tail lights, a good drivers tail light lens, rear race springs, good rear shocks, rear sway bar, front KA swap sway bar,

maaan i need alot of shit

Driving down from Norcal, let me know what you need. James Johnson 530-575-0911

Some hookers and a bottle of viagara. :) I know you can hook me up James.

hmmm im thinking of ditching a mountian bike race and a nite of camping for this!!!! what are u thinkin the turn out will be????

It will be a great one!!! People have been anxiously waiting for a swap/show in So. Cal for awhile!! I predict a huge turn out!!! FULL HOUSE!!! :thumbup:

I am looking for a KA24DE valve cover from a 95-98 240SX. Its different then all the other KAs so it has to be a 240SX. I will be bringing a engine, chrome and polished goodies and a variety of new Datsun Parts. If anyone wants something they see on my website or ebay store let me know. Al

People from Fullerton (or neighboring cities/towns/villages)...

My buddy and I are looking for others to roll out with us. Let me know and we can meet up somewhere and caravan out.

No better sight to see than a bunch of Dattos rolling deep

No better sound to hear than a bunch of Dattos polluting the sound waves with engine growl!

The more the merrier!

ーゴキ

People from Fullerton (or neighboring cities/towns/villages)...

My buddy and I are looking for others to roll out with us. Let me know and we can meet up somewhere and caravan out.

No better sight to see than a bunch of Dattos rolling deep

No better sound to hear than a bunch of Dattos polluting the sound waves with engine growl!

The more the merrier!

ーゴキ

Yo Josh. What time are you going to head out. And what fwy are you going to take? I might meet up with ya on the 210 & 605.

Loading the truck tomorrow (Friday) and getting excited. :) Looking forward to this trip. :rolleyes: We will have a truck and trailer, it will take me most of the day to load the truck and gather up all the parts. Dave Pare is not rolling with us but i will have his fliers and a bunch of parts he has made over the last few weeks. here is a pic of my truck a few years ago before a swapmeet.

P1010018.jpg