SoCal DATSUN SWAP MEET 3/28/10

hang_510

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ゴキブリさん, I won't be attending Nick's but I'll probably head to the South Bay meet this Friday, since it's in my hood :D

Was yours the white wagon with mirror tint? There was definitely a nice wagon presence, great to see so many at once!

ゴキブリさん, I won't be attending Nick's but I'll probably head to the South Bay meet this Friday, since it's in my hood :D

Was yours the white wagon with mirror tint? There was definitely a nice wagon presence, great to see so many at once!

get adam on here already, these guys will flip on his ride. Good to meet you briefly. Loved the goon. I was the black 510 with the cage and the KA 2 down from you.

おう! 日本語だ! へへ(笑)

Yup! That was my white goon with the mirror tint! When I first got my goon, I HATED the mirror tint...but I grew on me. :P

Your goon is good looking! I like the color...and love the wheels.

Ok then...I'll see you at the Torrance meet this Friday! I'll bring my stickers to the Torrance meet so I can formally dub you into the GOON SQUAD! :lol:

ーゴキ