jessica simpson gettin fat

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or like that chick off of Cheers, or oprah, lol.... lose the weight, get publicity and money for diet shit, get fat and made fun of, get skinny again and get money for it, then get fat again then................................................. never ending bullshit.

or like that chick off of Cheers, or oprah, lol.... lose the weight, get publicity and money for diet shit, get fat and made fun of, get skinny again and get money for it, then get fat again then................................................. never ending bullshit.

That's for sure!

Guest DatsuNoob

She must've entered into a "long-term" relationship. Always happens that way (sigh). They start out all hot and skinny and shit, then you date 'em for a while and they start looking like their mothers minus the mustache

Guest kamakazi620

I think he meant AND stupid like NOW shes fat and always been stupid,but ya never know commin' from Lynch he thought Anna nicole was alive an' kickin' <_<

think he meant AND stupid like NOW shes fat and always been stupid,but ya never know commin' from Lynch he thought Anna nicole was alive an' kickin'

:poke:

:no:

:rofl:

She must've entered into a "long-term" relationship. Always happens that way (sigh). They start out all hot and skinny and shit, then you date 'em for a while and they start looking like their mothers minus the mustache

yup. She's suppose to gain the weight right before a divorce, not a couple years later.

WHY DOES ANYONE EVEN CARE WHAT THIS STUPID BIMBO DOES/SAYS LOOKS LIKE??? <_<

JessicaSimpson540845-thumb.jpg

or just stare at her tits and STFU already! :rolleyes:

ya got an ear infucktion! finger it out!

I like how you say to stare at her tits, and then post a pic of her ass.

I'm not complaining, I'll stare at either and be quite happy with it.

She will slim down again, and look good, the downside is that we will have to read about her "struggles" whenever we checkout at the grocery store. I feel sorry for the makeup artists that will have to cover up all the stretch marks when she does slim down and start working again, it will take hours.

Joe