LIL bro scored his first DIME...

draga240z

in the end, the 'kid' will do what kids want... which is: whatever they want!!!

:fu: dad!

i think??? (& sometimes first :o ) that what we are trying to do is stop the years of useless mods that keep it off the road and end up dead in a field.

where icehouse and crew then snatch em up!

we dont give a fuck what they sell for.

:huh: unless we're buying! ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I'm the only guy on here that's shit talking.Thanks skib for that memory refresher I totally forgot.What do care.mircomachines pretty summed it up already.What I mean when I say hacking up, is sr20 stuff for the inter-cooler piping.Yeah and I drive my shit too and it wont be to make money for the record. :lol:

ok ok. lets back up like 2 and a half pages worth of hate. this is a verry nice car your brother has found and i am happy for him. i dont wish to hate on any one because if you drive a datsun you are ok in my book. how ever stumbling across such a deal as an original any thing 510 or not is rare. it is a good thing to go stock and i think what most the ppl are trying to say is it is your car do what you would like but if you wish to mod a 510 you should realy think about the greater cas and buy one that needs work only because to find one in that condition is not common. again i am not hating and i a not telling you what to do i am simply giving my opinion. just please consider what i am saying here. If every one wants to be new and different and swaps their motors and changes every thing around then in the end you will be the uniqe one by keeping a beautifull perfectly great car the way it was made to be.

Power to all those you drive their cars thats what they are made for no matter what your style is or your preference on your own car but lets stop the hate fest you are all right but you are all wrong this is ratsun its for ppl who own datsuns and like to talk about them not for one type of datsun so lets drive our cars and coment on those on this forum but stop the shit talking and F any body that says other wise.

ok ok. lets back up like 2 and a half pages worth of hate. this is a verry nice car your brother has found and i am happy for him. i dont wish to hate on any one because if you drive a datsun you are ok in my book. how ever stumbling across such a deal as an original any thing 510 or not is rare. it is a good thing to go stock and i think what most the ppl are trying to say is it is your car do what you would like but if you wish to mod a 510 you should realy think about the greater cas and buy one that needs work only because to find one in that condition is not common. again i am not hating and i a not telling you what to do i am simply giving my opinion. just please consider what i am saying here. If every one wants to be new and different and swaps their motors and changes every thing around then in the end you will be the uniqe one by keeping a beautifull perfectly great car the way it was made to be.

Power to all those you drive their cars thats what they are made for no matter what your style is or your preference on your own car but lets stop the hate fest you are all right but you are all wrong this is ratsun its for ppl who own datsuns and like to talk about them not for one type of datsun so lets drive our cars and coment on those on this forum but stop the shit talking and F any body that says other wise.

Nice Nice... Thats what im saying.

Everyone seems to think the "kid" that got this intends to hack it up, and that he's an idiot and whatnot. One thing he was smart enough to buy this car when he found it. His brother did say he wanted to mod it, but that doesn't mean he's going to chop and channel the thing! i say let give him a chance, i mean he had the $2500 at the right time.{and what else can we do, it's his now} Plus this whole debate about 68's, well this is a 71! OK i admit, 25k is amazing milage, and i would like to think i would keep it stock. But honestly i would prob very carfully lower it and mod the engine a little and store the original parts safely. And calling out Icehouse is crazy, those guys save cars that are left to rot.

Ok here to make it a little clear what he has bought so far is SSR longshamp wheels 14" not over 15" and staggered he want to put a mild cam and su's with the factory air box oh and he is looking for lowering springs to be able to keep the factory suspesion just to make it look a lil meaner and a lil peppy you know what we all want on bad ass dimes...

Ok here to make it a little clear what he has bought so far is SSR longshamp wheels 14" not over 15" and staggered he want to put a mild cam and su's with the factory air box oh and he is looking for lowering springs to be able to keep the factory suspesion just to make it look a lil meaner and a lil peppy you know what we all want on bad ass dimes...

mmmmm thats a nice combo :cool:

sounds like this "KID" has the right ideas.....

bet alot of people when this cars done will be sticking their foot in their mouths, thats a clean ass datsun and with some tasefull mods will be a very nice peice when completed. looking forward to a build thread with detail pics!!!

Did anyone ever have an answer about those seats? I thought only the 68's had the seats with no headrest.. or was it just an option throughout all the 510's? ..or are those seats not factory? They look factory.

Looks like they are just taken off

Did anyone ever have an answer about those seats? I thought only the 68's had the seats with no headrest.. or was it just an option throughout all the 510's? ..or are those seats not factory? They look factory.

I'm fairly sure only the 68's had the lowback seats. The law was changed in 69 and it required headrests. Here is pics of ones I used to have.

DSCN0918.jpg

DSCN0917.jpg

DSCN0919.jpg