LOOKING FOR Datsun LB110, 1200 SEDAN in USA

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Botoneta... is'nt that in Tasmania or somewhere like that? :lol: The scam is you email the "person" [scammer] & tell him you have one for sale, they get back to you & say ok Ill send you a check for 3 times what the seller wants, all you have to do is cash the check & send the rest back! But after you cash the "check" it comes back bad & you get screwed on your bank account. I got several of these e mails when i posted the 69 521 on CL. I shouldve saved them, they were comedy :D

I get them all of the time, even for small cheaper items for sale...they ask for the part that I have for sale...dont even mention what kind of part or what car model...spelling is worse than mine too...a clue. Don't fall for these....thanks Doug for checking it out!

I saw a show last week that showed how these jokers work! This operation was set up in a small sweaty room filled w/ computers somewhere in London. All they do all day is send out scam emails trying to bilk people out of thier $$$. Most common is the "i have a large inheritence coming to me but cant access it unless you send me $1000"!!! Why do people fall for this crap? The "I car want to buy $1200 for Datsun 1200" emails are prob. being sent from these same groups. To obad we cant send them a HUGE virus to slow them down a bit :fu:

I don't think anyone here will ship to Guatemala Jorge

Registrant:

Jorge Alejandro Signoret Kerse

19 Calle 5-54 Zona 10

Guatemala, GUATEMALA 10110

GT

Domain Name: ELTEL-GROUP.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:

Jorge Alejandro Signoret Kerse

Jorge Signoret

19 Calle 5-54 Zona 10

Guatemala, GUATEMALA 10110

GT

011-502-3337521

502-3372719 [fax]

http://www.emailaddressprotection.com

Domain created on 27-Dec-2006

Domain expires on 27-Dec-2007

Last updated on 27-Dec-2006

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.DOMAINDISCOVER.COM

NS2.DOMAINDISCOVER.COM

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.