Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so you got a z-series transmission? lol is it a dogleg?

dont feel bad about the fence pipe either. cant be any worse than the autozone bendy pipe exhaust lol

did you put a bed on it yet?

yes its a dogleg...... It just has a different bell housing...

no sir.... :D

Ya but It has to be the dogleg so if I had a dogleg 5 speed i would probably just bolt that in..

if its a Z series trans you just swap the L series bell housing onto it and it dosent sit in there crooked

I wish I coulda gone but sick620 said I couldnt go :lol: J/K I just have so many projects right now that need time or money. Like this suprise motor swap apparentyly it includes whatever tranny was on the race car so I dont know what to expect but my mechanic guy is pretty rad

meet info changed

DATSUN MEET!!!!!SUNDAY JULY 11TH

WHEN? Sunday July 11th meet at 2:00pm

Where? Meet at Albertsons on orchard and overland We will have lunch at trudys kitchen in idaho city and cruise back.

DETAILS? We will take orchard to gowen and take scenic I21 to idaho city hang out for a while and head back.

250px-ID-Scenic-21.svg.png

ScreenHunter_01%20Jun.%2009%2022.47.gif

20050730142352_img_2823.jpg

right on!

I put on the Weber and took out the dash and cab wiring this evening, the other day I put in wiring into the engine compartment. Soon I will have the wiring in for the cab, probably tomorrow. Big list of little things to do, but I am going to work on it a little each night. I'm really close to starting it up.