Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

Starting a ratsun/datsun club in boise Idaho, we will have our first meet in a week or so(probably a BBQ), if you are interested let me know a ill send you a pm with date and time. We just want to start getting together and cruising and talking datsun, we already have a few peoples interest so this can be alot of fun. :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where at at the mall? lol its pretty big place?

cole road side. like right when you get off at the franklin exit make a left on cole then right when you turn in look to your left me and a couple other people will be there early.

hey all you boise guys should try to make this !!!! My bro is planning on comming to take some pics (pro photgrapher)so be their or be at home wishing you got of your ass and fixed your datsun sooner :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope ypu guys have a good time

hahaha my truck and that maxima were the lowest things there!!

was that all the pictures that got taken? well have to get another get together goin here soon.

my bro was supposed to show and take some pics, but i havent heard anything from him yet so i doubt he made it.that Jackass sorry <_<

So any Idea when the next meeting will be? And I will have my 620 at the next one. Come on guys I know there are way more Datsuns in town we need to make this a big thing! And don't just wait til the weather gets all nice!!! LOL