Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn i dont get off till 330-400 on sundays but i should have the 720 going tomorrow finally got the license back i am going to have someone work for me i think i am tired of hanging out with people without good taste

damn i dont get off till 330-400 on sundays but i should have the 720 going tomorrow finally got the license back i am going to have someone work for me i think i am tired of hanging out with people without good taste

You can show up at 4 if you have to thats no biggie! I dont even know when I work but my manager said she was pretty sure I work till 2:30 so I hope she is right!!! if not im calling in sick!

what do you mean dead does it still have the knock!??

Dead as in if I run it anymore something is going to snap inside or fly through the oil pan!

I need to rebuild it... it was needed anyways...

I was contemplating Turning it into an Electric Vehicle since I've been wanting to do it for awhile now. I always said that if the motor died I would do it. I'm just doing allot of research, comparing how much vs rebuilding the motor ect. The most expensive part will probably be the batteries honestly.

Just an Idea though. I still haven't pulled the motor even. Been riding the motorcycle since it died.

Dead as in if I run it anymore something is going to snap inside or fly through the oil pan!

I need to rebuild it... it was needed anyways...

I was contemplating Turning it into an Electric Vehicle since I've been wanting to do it for awhile now. I always said that if the motor died I would do it. I'm just doing allot of research, comparing how much vs rebuilding the motor ect. The most expensive part will probably be the batteries honestly.

Just an Idea though. I still haven't pulled the motor even. Been riding the motorcycle since it died.

why dont you just go half in with me on this.... http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/1624004486.html you can have the engine and tranny

andy do you need any parts?? we could all get in on this deal help a ratsun brother out and get some good parts!! I want the disc brakes, steering wheel, and rims and tires. and possibly the bench seat lol :lol:

I have a friend with a Jimmy, could tow if rented a trailer but they need it and I'd be asking a big favor. He also has family in Salmon so that's something. Time for bed. But I'll definitely be in town this time.

shoot my 620 could tow it we just need a trailer.

if you need any help with getting it let me know and i can see what i can do i could prolly get a trailer from my grandpa

nice! does anybody else need parts!? Even if all you can do is like 20bucks we could all get some cheap parts out of it. we could even maybe talk him to $200

Datsun meet

Location:Windstead park Between cole and curtis on northview

Time: Sunday march 28th at 3:00 pm

Info: We will cruise to a resturaunt for some grub after a couple hours of

hanging out, bring drinks and snacks if you want Ill bring a couple

12 packs of soda. We will decide where we are going after we meet up.

Im going to post this again so it dont get lost from view.

oh and if you have any ?'s or anything text me or call me 2089688370

if the brakes work tow it!! lol!! I've towed things way farther than the law allows. Im only kidding of course. I know! lets send a cashiers check for over the amount and have them ship it!!! lmao!!