Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone wanna make a couple bucks tomorrow or tuesday? I need someone to yank my seats and lower seatbelts and viny floor in the next couple days? I cant pay a ton but it would really help me out oh and I could use a shift boot and a bolt for the bottom of the fender if anyones got the bits

I just bought a brand new shifter boot, so you can HAVE the old one, but it has a small hole (hence why I bought a new one). As for the bolt, D&B Supply is sure to have replacement body bolts. You are welcome to take any bolts off the fenders of my parts truck too. PM me if you wanna stop by so I can give you my address.

anyone wanna make a couple bucks tomorrow or tuesday? I need someone to yank my seats and lower seatbelts and viny floor in the next couple days? I cant pay a ton but it would really help me out oh and I could use a shift boot and a bolt for the bottom of the fender if anyones got the bits

pm'd

DATSUN MEET!!!!! SUNDAY MAY 2nd

Time: 3:00 pm sunday may 2nd

Location: Storey Park in meridean on franklin close to main (right by meridian speedway)

info: BBQ!!!!! Wide14u said he would bring his BBQ and possibly some meat. I will be bringing some things as well. RSVP what you will be bringing that way we dont bring too much of anything.

Maps:

ScreenHunter_03%20Apr.%2012%2014.50.gif

ScreenHunter_01%20Apr.%2012%2014.49.gif

Hopefully I will get to pulling the engine tomorrow and putting the new one in along with my 5speed :) Big project for 3 days so I suspect it will take longer, but I hope to have it done by the next meet! Big hope here, but I'm trying to be optimistic.

if ya want some help let me know.