Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want a 620 and were flexible with the time I could do it pretty cheap. as far as big items on that salmon truck I could probably use a lot of things like the seat or the door panels and more if you set it up we could all split it for sure. oh yeah Im on my way to line x of Boise right now to get my bed done over the rails and on the hooks Im so excited

Erik

If you want a 620 and were flexible with the time I could do it pretty cheap. as far as big items on that salmon truck I could probably use a lot of things like the seat or the door panels and more if you set it up we could all split it for sure. oh yeah Im on my way to line x of Boise right now to get my bed done over the rails and on the hooks Im so excited

Erik

What does that cost? I have been thinking about getting mine done

we could find a way!!! this could be a good idea!

Guy hasn't Emailed me back yet

what about this in Nampa?

2 trucks for $2000. They look like complete trucks though. I would prolly turn MY truck into a parts truck lol to put stuff on one of these. I doubt either of them need much work from the description.

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/1649007395.html

Whatcha think?

I talked to the guy who owns this stuff last night on the cruise and he said the price is firm and the motor is still in a couple of pieces. I promised him I would buy it but it will take me a little bit.

Datsun meet

Location:Windstead park Between cole and curtis on northview

Time: Sunday march 28th at 3:00 pm

Info: We will cruise to a resturaunt for some grub after a couple hours of

hanging out, bring drinks and snacks if you want Ill bring a couple

12 packs of soda. We will decide where we are going after we meet up.

text me with questions or concerns Gage 208 968 8370

ScreenHunter_01%20Mar.%2023%2022.56.gif