Norcal Japanese Classic Car Meet 3/20/2010

jsvteck

Hello everyone I have been talking to a few forum members and I decide to host a Japanese Classic Car meet. First it started with only a few forums I then decided to invite a bunch of other forums hopeing for a great turn out cause u know what they say “the more the merrier”. If this meet turns out well hopefully we can have many more similar to ones like these.

Hopefully you guys can attend this meet it should be fun even if there are not many attending seeing that there will be food and remember that these types of meet are around so we can share are common interest and exchange information its always nice to learn something new.

The meet will be a pot luck type of meet so it would be nice to try and bring something anything helps but if you cant I understand.

All Old School Japanese Cars are welcome to attend, but if your car is not currently running, just bring whatever you have! Come out and support your local Classic Japanese car scene Bring your Classic Datsun, Toyota, Mazda, Honda, etc. Come represent your favorite make and model.

Oh and No attitudes, No revving/burn-outs/racing will be tolerated!

When: Saturday March 20th 2010

What time: 11:30 Until everyone leaves.

Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area

2500 Stanley Boulevard

Pleasanton, CA 94566

aerial3.jpg

aerial1.jpg

Ok these are the people that said they are going.

If there is a * next to their name it’s a maybe

1stgencivic will be bringing:

username BBQ's potatoes

accordingly*

squidget

g1teg

maxoutracer*

roushman90 drinks and cups

blackgen1*

specialTEG*

Stifflegs hot links

rsxer63* Pollo Loco Chicken

Rpr

enduser*

Japanese Nostalgic Car

BayArea510

Norcal510

1stgencelica

exodus*

vercjum2

Miles.BIDD*

WIQDTOY bucket of KFC or something and some drinks

jhun_hapi

superrandomguy

Club4ag

mikeyee*

garageSTAR*

16v Justice*

Classic Z Cars

dero

Norcaltuners

RX7club

smog-guy707 burgers n buns

danamezjohn

thunkrd - hot links and buns

Brody8877

SDrotary-FC

RichiFC chips

ToyotaNation

I<3Toyota veggies, water & a assortment of chips.

not12listen

Ratsun

KA-Kait chips

WagDatto*

the510keeper

thatsoon510*

Hyphy*

69FJWagon cases of water or soda

shiggy

datlove cups and soda

ssfwgn

Hello710

BoostinBen potatoe, mac salad

classic celica

norcal roadsters

zbossrt

nasioc

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey what's up Ben and Clayton.

There's a few guys I've talked to about this meet from the Southbay that plan on attending. We should cruise up together to Clay's place then head over to the meet. I'll try to round up more folks and as soon as I know who's all coming we can post what we'll be bringing.

This should be a great meet!

Clayton,

Ill join in on the caravan too ....

so you can put me down as a yes ... Im down to bring whatever is needed .. potatoe, mac salad?

What ever you would like to bring if fine with me although mac salad dose sound good ;)

Well I would like to thank everyone now for making this meet go as well as it is going and ill probably thank you again for putting aside time to make this meet a good one :D

Ok guy lets start planning for this caravan and lets roll in BIG... I figure we meet at 10:30 in a close to the freeway area (target off wipple and 880???) and we roll out at 11-11:15 gives us enough time to make it to the start time of the show. Let me know what you guys think

Clayton

Ok guy lets start planning for this caravan and lets roll in BIG... I figure we meet at 10:30 in a close to the freeway area (target off wipple and 880???) and we roll out at 11-11:15 gives us enough time to make it to the start time of the show. Let me know what you guys think

Clayton

Sounds good to me, I'll start gathering the guys who'll make it from down here and get back to you amigo.