Norcal Japanese Classic Car Meet 3/20/2010

jsvteck

At least you will be hanging out I will see you next weekend...

well guys with the change in start time for the show I think anyone in for a caravan we should meet up around 9:30ish to make it out there in time to make sure we all get a spot... we can still meet in the same area or across the street at the old circuit city site so we can get energized with a Starbucks.

What do you guys think???

Sounds pretty good Clayton. I'm willing to meet at whatever location just say it and I'll be there. You should just pick one for us to avoid some confusion.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty good Clayton. I'm willing to meet at whatever location just say it and I'll be there. You should just pick one for us to avoid some confusion.

All righty then... I am gunna go ahead and say we all will be meeting in the parking lot at the old circuit city off of the Wipple exit off 880...its on the eastern side of 880 you cant miss it its also directly across from the target. meeting time will be at 9:30 and we will roll out around 9:50-10am

Clayton

All righty then... I am gunna go ahead and say we all will be meeting in the parking lot at the old circuit city off of the Wipple exit off 880...its on the eastern side of 880 you cant miss it its also directly across from the target. meeting time will be at 9:30 and we will roll out around 9:50-10am

Clayton

Ok sounds perfect Clayton thanks for setting this up man. Also jsvteck thanks for putting your effort into this and setting this meet up together, i hope i run into you over there. South bay guys what's gonna go down are we meeting up somewhere hit me up with some info thanks? Mario? :unsure:

Well sounds like there's more guys from San Jose than out here and Ben's in Milpitas so why not meet at McCarthy Ranch near the In-N-Out and then hit 880N on the way to meet up Clay in Fremont and head on from there? I say let's plan on meeting there at 9:15am ish.

Clayton

thats about 10 min away for me. Mind if i jump in on that spot with you guys?

Well sounds like there's more guys from San Jose than out here and Ben's in Milpitas so why not meet at McCarthy Ranch near the In-N-Out and then hit 880N on the way to meet up Clay in Fremont and head on from there? I say let's plan on meeting there at 9:15am ish.

Sounds good Mario I'll be there.

Anyone east of Vacaville on 80 (i.e. Sac) that would like to caravan/cruise together canPM me. Ill do what I can to help coordinate if theres an interest in doing so.

Abe- If you can make it, which datto are you gonna bring?

Its easier if you roll thru 680 nstead much straighter path and u can catch others like me near Concord/Walnut Creek Area. A perfect meet up spot can be 680 off Treat Blvd at either Chevron or Shell gas stations. Others in this area can meet before hand as a leg to gather a larger caravan!

im down with Mcarthy Ranch then roll up to Fremont (but I live in campbell now).. Mario Ill meet you there at 9-9:15 seeing that I actually get my car back together in time... :D been my excuse for a while now.. but damn I am close I even drove it yesterday.... just need to finish up all the wiring in the dash. .. and mess with the basemap on the AEM a lil bit... I should make it ... even if it aint perfect if its drivable I will be there...

im down with Mcarthy Ranch then roll up to Fremont (but I live in campbell now).. Mario Ill meet you there at 9-9:15 seeing that I actually get my car back together in time... :D been my excuse for a while now.. but damn I am close I even drove it yesterday.... just need to finish up all the wiring in the dash. .. and mess with the basemap on the AEM a lil bit... I should make it ... even if it aint perfect if its drivable I will be there...

My bad Ben. I totally forgot you were in Campbell.

Anyway for the rest of us South Bay guys, meet at the In-N-Out parking between 9:00 AM - 9:15 AM so we can roll out too Fremont, then on to Pleasanton.

Here's the address of the McCarthy Ranch In-N-Out: 50 Ranch Dr Milpitas, CA 95035

Hey guys,

I am planning on getting the car home from the shop tonight and will be working through the night to get it back together.

Hopefully, if there arent any issues, I'll be there in Fremont to meet up with you all.

Cant wait. I'll try and bring out some goodies to eat as well.

David

count me out.

spent the last 2 weeks gathering everything i need to get slammed, (280zx struts, coilovers, etc..), and jdm'd out, (work mrk3's, fender mirrors), and what happens on my way home last night? clutch goes out... or atleast the slave cylinder or the master cylinder.. after not having issues for the past 4 months of owning the car.

so after tracking out the replacement parts needed, turns out all the nuts, screws, bolts holding everything together are either stripped or damaged.. wtf?.

add to that the replacement oem master cylinder is not the right size!! (the shaft connecting to the clutch pedal too short, and the fluid line coming out of it does not ant o screw into it. fml.

sorry for such the long post, needed to vent. might take a ride out there tom anyways, in the gf's corolla.

Damn Ben you should have called me if you were needing a hand to help you get it up and running. Hope you can pull it off amigo...would be nice to see your dime there.