Norcal Japanese Classic Car Meet 3/20/2010

jsvteck

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is going to be mass amounts of people.we might as well take over the world!lol

Are there bbq pits at this place? I got some charcoal and lighter fluid I can throw in the car...Ill bring stuff but Ill probly wing it with no solid plans. Maybe a small case of soda, bag o chips, and burgers or some other grillable meat products.

Well I talking to the park people again and they said it was ok and everything should be fine but there is a twist to it :( the parking is on a first come first serve basis. So I have decided to change the time to 10:30 I hope thats its ok with everyone. Sorry for being a bit unprepared really expect this good of a turn out :blink: Never organized a meet this big before, but now I know what to expect if we have another one.

Well I talking to the park people again and they said it was ok and everything should be fine but there is a twist to it :( the parking is on a first come first serve basis. So I have decided to change the time to 10:30 I hope thats its ok with everyone. Sorry for being a bit unprepared really expect this good of a turn out :blink: Never organized a meet this big before, but now I know what to expect if we have another one.

thats ok but do you know how many parking spots there are?

THANK YOU JSVTECK appreciate you putting this thing together :D

I think Mario myself and a few others are going to meeting in Fremont before we all caravan.. to be able to include a couple folks from up that way.. mario give me a call lets set something up .. ...

Where in Fremont?

If I'm not working that day

Might be able to go

anyone coming from the san jose area? would possibly like to caravan.

Hey I'm in East San Jose by Lake Cunningham. If I can get my car back together enough to drive safely, I'll be down to roll up with you. Possibly even meet up with Mario and Clayton in Fremont somewhere. Where are you located?

I'll know for sure by early next week.

David

shadow_cliffs_2250w_32c.gif

aerial3-1.jpg

OK these two Imagese show were we will be meeting. One is park map and the other is an aerial. The meet location is marked with a black box on the map and a white box for the aerial image.

heres another role call

Will be bringing:

1stgencivic:

username BBQ's potatoes

accordingly*

squidget

102octane something

G1teg:

maxoutracer*

roushman90 drinks and cups

blackgen1*

specialTEG*

Stifflegs hot links

rsxer63* Pollo Loco Chicken

Justmechillin05

gen1Teggy*

Rpr

enduser*

Japanese Nostalgic Car:

BayArea510

Norcal510

Nismopunch

1stgencelica:

exodus*

vercjum2 pizza's and sodas

Miles.BIDD*

WIQDTOY bucket of KFC or something and some drinks

jhun_hapi

superrandomguy

digger grillables

Club4ag:

mikeyee*

garageSTAR

16v Justice*

StockCorolla*

Classic Z Cars:

dero chips sodas

spitz17

Norcaltuners:

DryBear*

RX7club:

smog-guy707 burgers n buns

danamezjohn

thunkrd - hot links and buns

Brody8877

SDrotary-FC

RichiFC chips

Apex944

ROB&FC

CaliSwag707

Mutaku

sinone

dr phyco *

Damzil*

3rd and final 7

Howru

InsomniacFC*

bmeyer*

airquin23

Marck soda or maybe chips

SmogSUX*

ToyotaNation:

I<3Toyota veggies, water & a assortment of chips.

not12listen

Ratsun:

KA-Kait chips

WagDatto*

the510keeper

thatsoon510*

Hyphy*

69FJWagon cases of water or soda

shiggy

datlove cups and soda

ssfwgn

Hello710

BoostinBen potatoe, mac salad

70Goon*

N0RCALDIME

dimedude

datlove

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX 710

racerx

zhiguli510 some russian food or something

GUS-GUS some sweets, brownies

hulk210

classic celica:

eb73kyang*

AWDriver*

510realm:

norcal roadsters:

zbossrt

Papa Smurf

dannc

Ken P

gripndrift

Eunos R*

bricel24*

nasioc:

SJwrx*

I'll be PMing those that I know are interested in going from down here in the Southbay to organize a rolling thunder picking up more ratsun guys along the way up. If you're interested in going and want to roll up PM me or just post that you're going.

I'll be taking soda (cans) and something to grill. :)

Those that I'll be PMing to set up a place to meet or to meet up on the way there so far include:

thatsoon510

69FJWagon

BoostinBen

N0RCALDIME

datlove

zhiguli510

GUS-GUS

pl521sss

and a few others that don't frequent/post in here.

Hi everyone I registered today because I want to attend the meet next weekend and meet the members here who love their old school Japanese cars. I own a 1983 Toyota Celica GTS that I bought new and still drive on a daily basis. I have attended some of the meets in Santa Clara at Starbucks/Orchard Supply. Hopefully I have met some of you at those get togethers. I will bring some hot dogs and buns to share with the group.

Hopefully the weather will be nice. Has anyone posted this meet on the celicasupra.com or celica-gts sites. I have been to a few meets with those members and they also have some nice early 80s supras. If the head organizer is ok with it I can post this meet up on those sites, just let me know. I will not post anything without an approval. See you there.

Hi everyone I registered today because I want to attend the meet next weekend and meet the members here who love their old school Japanese cars. I own a 1983 Toyota Celica GTS that I bought new and still drive on a daily basis. I have attended some of the meets in Santa Clara at Starbucks/Orchard Supply. Hopefully I have met some of you at those get togethers. I will bring some hot dogs and buns to share with the group.

Hopefully the weather will be nice. Has anyone posted this meet on the celicasupra.com or celica-gts sites. I have been to a few meets with those members and they also have some nice early 80s supras. If the head organizer is ok with it I can post this meet up on those sites, just let me know. I will not post anything without an approval. See you there.

I was looking for some other toyota forums to post it on so sure why not :D

Looks like I'll be driving my 240sx and not the 510. <_<

At least you will be hanging out I will see you next weekend...

well guys with the change in start time for the show I think anyone in for a caravan we should meet up around 9:30ish to make it out there in time to make sure we all get a spot... we can still meet in the same area or across the street at the old circuit city site so we can get energized with a Starbucks.

What do you guys think???