• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this is where I am now

Front brake kit installed : The classic s12+8 ventilled setup (I cleaned up my CoilOver just after)

Front_Brakes.png

Rear Brake setup : Silverminemotors stage 4 (Mustang GT caliper with pretty huge ventilled disc)

Rear_Brakes.png

And finally the stance with my 1" space to clear the Mustangs caliper and the coilover up an other 1" to a 1,5" to give me the chance to roll to the bodyshop with...

Fender_needed.png

So the car is on his wheels again but I d'ont have ZG fender yet... MSA is not responding, ClassicDatsun too... Just zccjdm who gave me an answer but didn't sent me a bill yet so i'm wainting sadly.

Soo thats it!

• Like 1

What about the turbo engine pics you're going to post? :)

ahah yeah I totally forgot about this...

I have some pics of when I was puttin it last year :

Turbo3.jpg

moteur2.jpg

FPR2.jpg

Turbo4.jpg

fuelRail3.jpg

BOV.jpg

intercooler1.jpg

intercooler2.jpg

Megasquirt.jpg

TB240SX.jpg

I will try to take some more Friday but it is not the most pretty engine bay in the world :P I need to do a wire tuck this summer and clean up some components who don't need to be in the bay. Also be sure that I took off the IAC from the intake (look much cleaner without all these things on the intake)

Yes the car is a driver now (but in winter hibernation). I'm using the stock harness adapted to the Megasquirt so thats why the stock fuel injection wires are there (took off the old harness-to-ECU connector and put the megasquirt one) . I took off the wire I didn't need or re-used them for an other component.

eheh My father took somes spy shots of me going to the bodyshop... 2 or 3 weeks before she runs officially on the road again :P Ooh and the front is lifted because I wasn't able to turn the wheels... I have to trim my airdam and cut some metal!

IMGP5135p.jpg

IMGP5137p.jpg

IMGP5139p.jpg

Next photos will be with the fender flares on for sure.... and an engine bay pic too ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the 240Z bumpers, those are a must for any 280Z project!

I've seen many writeups for the conversion, but never one for the front valence and turn signals. Was that difficult? Bolt on? Have a build thread somewhere else, or anything written up about those?

• 1 month later...