Sactown Cali All Datsun swap meet and car show FEB 21 2010

the510keeper

SCREW IT!!!

Bring whatever you want. If you guys need a place to crash, I DO still have one bedroom, and I've got a brand new fluffy carpet through the whole house. Then we can stay up late and make forts and stuff.. Score!

Bring it, bitches... Again, if you need to, you can crash here the night before. Or make a trip out here and drop off a box or two of parts so you don't have to haul them. Hell, I've got a wagon, so I'll bring some of your stuff from my place to the meet if you want!!

He also has a couch that I just helped him move, the sucker is heavy as balls and has a pull out bed. BETTER BE COMFY!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a set of the 280zxt swastika/pinwheel rims. I have a set of six pointers I can trade + cash, Or just cash. Does anyone have a set they can sell/trade? If someone does I will definitely show up and bring a bunch of other stuff. Z SU carbs and other random stuff.

-Dime

Thanks for the update. They have an 82 ZX so its the right year at least. I will not be able to check it out until I'm on my way to Sactown for the meet.

I will try and bring some or most of my stuff.

I'm still working on a ride up there the 510 has bald tires and I want to get the rims so I can put new tires on them. I may just borrow the tires off a friend's Z thats been sitting in my garage for a while.

Stuff I have:

2x 240z SU carbs.

2x Z SU carb intakes.

1x set of weber down draft carbs for Z car with the intake adapters.

1x Z head its not special I may give it away.

1x set of 6 point rims.(14x6 280zx rims).

1x KA/Z bell housing.

1x 620 front grill not sure of the year.

1x 620 dash cover(plastic glue on thing)

1x set of SSS SU carbs and intake for 510 nice and shiny(carbs maybe for a Z I need to measure)

I have a ton of 280zx turbo injectors.

Bunch of ECU's M30's and U12 stanza's I could probably have them all socketed by this weekend.

The U12's are great for KA's and are really easy to chip. The M30 are good for L28's using the 280zx turbo dizzy also easy to chip. Both can do real time tuning if you want to do that.

What I want:

4x 280zx turbo swastika/pinwheel rims.

2x 280z EFI intake preferthe non-turbo non-webbed ones.

2x 280z EFI fuel pressure regulators.

2x 2 belt crank pulleys

2x 510 inside door handles.(any crappy ones will do)

1x L series EFI thermostat housing.

1x L20 timing cover.

1x L4 junk head that has been cut for EFI.(need it for welding jig)

-Dime

Well I blew my motor on Sunday... So, like a Hero, I did a full external motor build (minus head and oil pan installation) on my spare motor, and got it swapped in with a new wiring harness and running in 25 hours... The the tranny gave me issues, so I dropped the transmission and got it swapped for the new one. I'm hoping to have the new transmission mounted and working by tonight.

I WILL be driving my car to this meet!!

I wish i could say the same *sniffle sniffle* it might be running, but alas, not street legal. GRRrrrr. and I just blew $400 dollars on getting my wisdom teeth out so it's like a big effect on my bank account which results in getting it registered a little bit later than i would like. *SIGH*

Man .. as with most datsun meets this one is happening on a weekend that I have a ton of things going on .. so I may not make it .. even though there is a good chance my datsun will (finally) be back on the road by the weekend... But a friend of mine here is building up a 260z and was asking me if it would be worth the trip up there from here in san jose looking for nice z parts... whatcha think?

Hang_510 will be crashing at my place Saturday night. Anybody else want to party? You dont have to stay, but you can come kick it, if you want! We've got PS3 and a pool table!! Tons of street parking if you want to have a little pre-game show at my place. I'm just a few miles from the swap meet.

Let me know!

Sean

Here is some of what I'll have for 521s.

A set of doors from a 69

A set of doors, hood, and passenger fender off a 72

Grill

Headlight trim

Thermostat housing gaskets nos

2 points distributors

Set of 15" wheels with tires (will need new front tires)

Heater hoses nos 1 set

Bench seat (needs upholstery)

Other odds and ends, some 620 too

See you all out there.