Sactown Cali All Datsun swap meet and car show FEB 21 2010

the510keeper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the show a lot of hot lookin 510's and 521's but only my 810 a 710 and one fairlady.

I hope to see more veriouty in the future. I would love to see something from the fifties.

But you guys rock. Those rides were lookin f'n baaaad. ;) I heard there was a Datsun club

in my town of Santa Rosa if any one has info on that let me know. I took pics of all the cars

and i'll let you guys know when and where I post them.

I showed up in my Diesel 910 wagon aka "810" depending on which market your from. Same thing. I saw several Fairlady Roadsters, but no Fairlady Z's. What do you wanna see from the 50's? Nissan didnt start importing until '58. And at that they were very limited in numbers until the mid 60's as far as I understand it. ?

LOST RAZOR SCOOTER

my son left his scooter there(near the entrance to dave's shop), if anyone has it/saw it/is riding it or knows where it ended up, my son would be very grateful if it were returned. :)

so would i, so i dont have to buy another.

thanks!

• 11 months later...

anybody got a functioning A-series 4 or 5 speed trans they'd like to sell? if so, I'd love to come out and buy it off you! (at a reasonable price) I'm serious! (need to get this car back up and running and out of my yard!) Please email/text! 707*321*8209...& we'll see you at the swapmeet!

anybody got a functioning A-series 4 or 5 speed trans they'd like to sell? if so, I'd love to come out and buy it off you! (at a reasonable price) I'm serious! (need to get this car back up and running and out of my yard!) Please email/text! 707*321*8209...& we'll see you at the swapmeet!

...Oh damn! we found a 60 series 4 speed locally and are just about done swapping it in! nevermind on the search! thanks anyways though...still hope to see y'all out there...(even if it is raining?)