Sactown Cali All Datsun swap meet and car show FEB 21 2010

the510keeper

Hey all you Datsun heads, we are doing it again. FEB 21st 2010 we will have an all Datsun swapmeet and carshow. $10 seller spots, Free to all buyers. All datsuns are welcome. Call Dave Pare 916-384-8302 with questions.

Yes there will be z cars, 510s, 1200, 411s, 521s, 620s, roadsters, 610s, 710s, 810s, and maybe even a Datsun boat there.

Parts we know will be there: Carbon fiber parts new, fiberglass parts new, NOS parts, used parts, body parts, rims and tires, etc, etc.

Dave Pare will be showing off his newly finished carbon fiber Datsun parts. All custom and never seen before. From Wagon hatches to sill plates.

Lets make this a great show. Call James Johnson with parts request 530-575-0911.

Address is 6251 Skycreek Dr. Unit C Sacramento 95828 PARE COMPOSITES

Starts at 8am til 5pm

Hope to see you all there

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just right up the road from this and will DEFINITELY be there. Bonvo, if you need to, you can drop off some stuff at my place in the next few weeks, and haul it all out there day of.

Anybody who's coming from a long way, you're more than willing to kick it here night before! Living room is plenty large to lay down a sleeping bag or just a pillow. Lots of street parking too! Quick 2 mile cruise the morning of, and hey... we're there!!

Best part? You can pay me in beer!

ill probibly take you up on that it would be alot easier to get there early if im 2 miles away rather then 50as for stuff for sale i have 1 obx that i definatly want to sell and i have a big container to go threw to see what else goes

For sure, I'm the only one parking in the garage, so I've got room to store things! Like I said, hit me with a 6'er of something besides watered down american beer and we'll call the living room (or extra bedroom if nobody moves in!) your room for a night.

Cool beans, something nearby..

I'll be there.. my BB won't be running yet though..

...something besides watered down american beer...

How dare you suggest such a thing?! Coors Light belongs in the trash! Bro's and Toolbags drink Coors Light (no offense to anybody who isn't a Bro or a Toolbag and drinks pisswater!!)

Maybe we can play Beer Pong and follow it with a game of Circle Jerk?

Hey Sean, how bout I bring a few bottles of some Carlo Rossi? Mayhaps even some Steel Reserve?!

SCREW IT!!!

Bring whatever you want. If you guys need a place to crash, I DO still have one bedroom, and I've got a brand new fluffy carpet through the whole house. Then we can stay up late and make forts and stuff.. Score!

Bring it, bitches... Again, if you need to, you can crash here the night before. Or make a trip out here and drop off a box or two of parts so you don't have to haul them. Hell, I've got a wagon, so I'll bring some of your stuff from my place to the meet if you want!!

Been talking to Dave Pare and he tells me his phone has been ringing alot. Many new people calling regarding the swapmeet and Datsun show. Also maey people that have been at the past shows. He has also been keeping me updated on his parts making in the works. i.e. carbon, texeluim and fiberglass parts. Lots of cool parts no one else will take time to r and d. Looks like it will be a very exciting day. Victory and I will have the turbo car there and if we get it together soon enough the new Blubird. Also a truck and trailer of parts. Beer maybe beer pong. :)