Bitch at JDM510 Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just say jdm510 is a real peice of work..

they we're all interceptors, i believe the yellow ones had v6's tho?

:wacko:

the last of the V8's...itd be a shame to blow it up!

jdm510 is a real piece of work.

there i said it! :fu:

Guest kamakazi620

I thought this was a thread about a skyline powered 620????

Sorry to break it to ya only RADIO would conceive something so retarded,thats why i don't listen to the radio anymore!!!damn canadian anthem

Guest DatsuNoob

Look out! datsunoob will start sayin your a homo now!! oh wait i guess your not pointing out that he posted homo pics so yer fine!!

WOW! dude, c'mon are you really that upset? Clearly you thought you could joke around with a stranger(me), masturbating to a mad max photo, and I joked right back. My skin's not that thin, I'm a grown man for fawks sake. You're the one who kept posting gay nude material in an effort to slam me after joking back, when you engaged the labeling of calling ME gay in the 1st place! WTF? If you cant take a little shit flipped your way, dont dish it out, it's that easy.

Like this but with Black fenders and some trim missing same color tho

imagesCAQOL1WU.jpg

Worked with a guy who had a 4 year old '64 and got to drive it. It had a three by the knee and was supposed to be a 283 but it went too good. I suspect it was a 327. I've owned a '55, '57 and a '65 but really like the looks of them. I almost bought it when he bought a '67 SS 396 Chevelle.

Guest kamakazi620

WOW! dude, c'mon are you really that upset? Clearly you thought you could joke around with a stranger(me), masturbating to a mad max photo, and I joked right back. My skin's not that thin, I'm a grown man for fawks sake. You're the one who kept posting gay nude material in an effort to slam me after joking back, when you engaged the labeling of calling ME gay in the 1st place! WTF? If you cant take a little shit flipped your way, dont dish it out, it's that easy.

Lighten up mang!!!! I'm still jokin' and if ya knew me better you'd know i take flying leaps OVER the line!!!