Bitch at JDM510 Thread

So is it just me or is all the bitching in other peoples threads irratating anyone else? I figured you want to rune other peoples threds by starting arguments in them that have nothing to do with what the person posted is getting old POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to get off the rag and act right. Isn't there a buyer feedback thread? (rhetorical) Thats where it belongs, there and if need be PMS.

I notice in the last few months this site is being constantly watered down with noobs that don't contribute anything but bullshit and thread jacks arguing over nonsense or stuff no one cares about but the parties involved.

Personally I use sites like hbz for tech info and here just to converse with like minded people but damn if it's not getting harder and harder. How many old members have flat out stopped posting or in rarer cases resigned from the board? To be replaced by know nothings? TOO MANY

Most know the prob, whats the solution?

I've been on here since 2007 I believe, and I loved this forum because there weren't the jackasses on here like on other forums. Things were really good, friendly, and made everyone feel welcome as part of the family. Only just recently it seems have we begun to run down the same path as most other forums. If someone has got a shitty attitude, berates others, and in general doesn't contribute to the general well being of the forum.....just delete their account. Very simple. The only ones who will care are the ones being deleted, the rest of us will move on. Forums are much better this way.

If someone has got a shitty attitude, berates others, and in general doesn't contribute to the general well being of the forum.....just delete their account. Very simple. The only ones who will care are the ones being deleted, the rest of us will move on. Forums are much better this way.

I give one warning, a 7 day vacation, and then a perma-ban

I haven't been on here much lately either because of the same ole BS, I don't think it's so much the new guys, if your new on here, you can pretty much bet that your gonna get shit coming from the regulars that live on here. I'm sure I'll get crap for that. Not that I care.

Skib, I think the ban hammer has went to your head, you constantly talking about it and threatening to do it in about every thread is gettin old too. Who ever made you a mod. needs to be shot. Hell, you'll probably ban me for sayin that.

Skib, I think the ban hammer has went to your head, you constantly talking about it and threatening to do it in about every thread is gettin old too. Hell, you'll probably ban me for sayin that.

lol Iv always, always, made ban jokes, even when I couldn't :rofl: the only reason you notice it now is because I can

Hey jdm510 what the hell is your problem you come on here bitching like we give a crap. Hit some other site and post this shit.

Just giving ya shit man. You said bitch at jdm510 so I did. I feel better now how bout you? :lol:

And I'm the only one that kept it on topic.

Actually, this place is a bit more forgiving that other forums and some will crucify you if you go totally off the reservation, and by that I mean the H.A.M.B.!

I try to contribute but sometimes I get pulled into something stupid and start shooting off my mouth. I know, keyboards don't mean shit if you are not saying it in person, but we all get goated into some mess here and there, but, there is also a few who love to gang up on someone when they see something and here we go again!

Sale ads should be just that, sale ads with just descriptions, pictures and contact info. You spam, you get kicked out. There is really no need to be replying to an add on the forum. You have a question or comment, contact seller! I know it can make it easy to get info, but, we have seen how the ads can run wild when someone throws the first rock.

Also, some folks just can not help posting non-Datsun stuff in certain areas that are intended to be just Datsun and that can be a bit annoying. I know, don't open them, but, sometimes the heading is so vaque that you have to open it to take a look and see what it is about.

Anyhoo, I am going to go make me a Bakon Vodka Bloody Mary now and work on something.

Ciao!

I don't like reading thru all the bullshit here either, its lame. But every few weeks people complain about all the bullshit and nothing happens. Some controversy is cool, a good debate on something a few parties disagree on is sometimes good so we can get down to the bottom of it (meaning mechanical shit, not your babies momma drama). I think if you jack a thread and start a bunch of junk or just be a dick in general skibs way will work. Get em back in line.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Hey jdm510 what the hell is your problem you come on here bitching like we give a crap. Hit some other site and post this shit.

Just giving ya shit man. You said bitch at jdm510 so I did. I feel better now how bout you? :lol:

And I'm the only one that kept it on topic.

:rofl:

maybe ratsun should have an application forun where people fill out an application and post it. then people vote weather or not to let the new person in like violent running and right wheel drive does. It also cuts down on spam

...but then you're left with a bunch of clique-ish douchebags who think they're superior to everyone else (even if they drive shagged-out S-chassis with 'mad camber').

+1 for datzenmike, skib, and the rest of the crew here... As an owner of a huge automotive forum (since 2001), I come here sometimes to "get away" and experience life as a member, not a boss. And these guys do a good job... I'd have any of them on my staff, any day.

There's a fine line between having an anything-goes free-for-all and making the place a boring goddam library. You want to maintain a sense of community, and that means welcoming new people, and sometimes answering the same damn question you've seen 100 times. Don't like it? Don't answer it. Simple as that.

Cross-chatter can sometimes be ok, but if it gets in the way of meaningful sharing of info, it's not hard to move / redirect it to a section of the site designated for messing around.

I could go on all day about how to get the forums to the point where they're self-policed and the members gain some sense of "ownership", but I think these guys are already moving that way.

Oh, and JDM510? Knock it the hell off. :lol:

• Like 1

ya i've already been there an done that with him lol its all good guys, i think people are right.. some of us spend a little to much time here... but i aint got shit else to do.. i reallllyyy try not to jack threads anymore but sometimes it does happen..

not to mention the amount of retards we've got now days.. its a never ending battle, but ya thanks to the mods for keepin shit straight

• Like 1