Bitch at JDM510 Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

I LOVE my impala theres so much room in it and once you drive it,you realize you dont want nuthin else,my old one i raced a built '80s sumthin corolla and took the 213 exit at 75 he caught up with me like 15 minutes later and was "whatcha got in it" earlier i was peggin the speedo at 120 fliyin by,when i told him it was a stock 283 he shit his pants,the car had freeway gears and would not power brake for shit but flew on the freeway + i was getting 18 mpg driving with a leadfoot

Holy crap this thread is off the hook! The Datsunsteins are at war, and banned? What did JDM do? Danzig is 5'4"? (Well, I knew that) Threads get hijacked? Shit gets off topic? Man, I gotta tune in more often. A couple days go by, and bam! :blink: Most entertaining read.. took me 2 tall cans to read the whole thing! I just may be going insomniac on this biatch!

Oh ya, and skib's the man.

Lynch, you crack me up every time.

And 64 Impalas rule.

The Ramones are punk.

Lemmey is god.

I am buzzed.

Ratsun is the shiz.

If I don't like the topic, I read it anyway.

Every time I drive my truck, I feel like a million bucks.

Party on, dudes!

:poke:

• Like 1

Holy crap this thread is off the hook! The Datsunsteins are at war, and banned? What did JDM do? Danzig is 5'4"? (Well, I knew that) Threads get hijacked? Shit gets off topic? Man, I gotta tune in more often. A couple days go by, and bam! :blink: Most entertaining read.. took me 2 tall cans to read the whole thing! I just may be going insomniac on this biatch!

Oh ya, and skib's the man.

Lynch, you crack me up every time.

And 64 Impalas rule.

The Ramones are punk.

Lemmey is god.

I am buzzed.

Ratsun is the shiz.

If I don't like the topic, I read it anyway.

Every time I drive my truck, I feel like a million bucks.

Party on, dudes!

:poke:

waynesworld.jpg

party on wayne

party on garth

see ya at the bbq?

Guest kamakazi620

we're gonna do it!!! givin every chance will take it give us every rule will break it,we're gonna make are dreams come true!!!....................Hey we got backstage passes to Alice Cooper what are we doin???

Guest kamakazi620

No! It's *my* snake, I trained it, I'm going to eat it! I got a recipe for snake. Delicious. Fricassee of reptile

I like when pumpkins dad is fightin'the Dog for the last of the Dog food!! then he wipes his face with a napkin all proper like!!1 hahahahahaha

Guest kamakazi620

ya my favorite is when he's in the car with the gun to his face an he see's the rabbit out the window lol he didnt know how the dog was gonan react hahahahha

or when he finds out max has an unloaded sawedoff "thats low"

Guest kamakazi620

Geez I missed that one completely! Nice pull. Gawd a couple beers maka me sofa-king-wee-todd-ed.

U cant hold yer booze boy,you should get a new drinkin'buddy like me i'll drink ya under the table to steal your last 3.00 to buy a 40oz of colt 45 so i can keep drinkin'

U cant hold yer booze boy,you should get a new drinkin'buddy like me i'll drink ya under the table to steal your last 3.00 to buy a 40oz of colt 45 so i can keep drinkin'

Careful what you wish for, son. If you steal 3 bones from me to buy colt 45, I'll wake up to kick you in the balls and hand you a twenty for a half rack of hefeweizen so we can party in style. :poke: