Bitch at JDM510 Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Punk is dead, sorry hate to say it, but it's true. There will never be another great musical revolution comparable to the one that started it all. People wanna make money, not good music.

as far as TV/Radio goes, its long dead...... but its still there, lurking in the shadows :cool: just gotta know where to find it

The funniest part to me was it seemed the Fatter the person, the more they would laugh at me. :blink:

:rofl: fantastic observation

Guest kamakazi620

Mohawks are fuckin gay. Every other five year old boy in my kids daycare has one. Plenty of punk rock posers too with the goddamn skinny jeans and band T's from which they cant even list 3 songs from a random album. Punk is dead, sorry hate to say it, but it's true. There will never be another great musical revolution comparable to the one that started it all. People wanna make money, not good music.

Punks not Dead,It might be for you!! Its more than shitty music its an attitude and a way of thinking,I'm not Dumb enough to be a biker so i turned out Punk

I hate "hipster" dbags, the said "goddamn skinny jeans and band T's from which they cant even list 3 songs from a random album" kids.

I have an over whelming urge to punch them in the face :angry:

For Shit Sake Proofread Skibbert! :fu:

hahaha same here!

lol thats why I try and make an effort to post with proper grammar/spelling :P

you should see my shit before I proof, I think faster than I type so Ill have missing or half words where my hands have skipped over bits to catch up

you should see my shit before I proof, I think faster than I type so Ill have missing or half words where my hands have skipped over bits to catch up

I swear I type every other word twice!

yea im not dyslexic but the same shit happens to me lol i really do Try, whats why when people *cough* HRH *cough* correct me i fix it. :rofl:

Guest kamakazi620

Let's get back on track guys!!! jdm510 HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE HATERS BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!