What to do next to the 510?

N0RCALDIME

norcal is jsut mad becuz hes going bald at a young age...

you forgot to mention im banned from your moms house for ripping her asshole open

to the OP jsut get a new roof skin theirs one for sale around here somewhere

or take the car back to street beat customs in LA where they installed that rag and and get a raplacement rag.......

oh yeah and baby toronado miriors SUCK!!!! also 720 mirors look good aswell

i say we delete this douche bags account. hes nothin but a shit talker and obviously is pissing people off

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

buy these stat!!!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/1541644730.html

c3f89234.jpg

15x9 neg offset deliciousness

Why dont you put those on your stupid K5 and stop posting on a DATSUN forum...Fagggg (lol JK :) )

Those are supa sick wit' it not for the price tho...For that amount you could get something different and nicer IMO...check the club4age forum classifieds from time to time (if you dont already). They have some awesome wheels for sale sometimes that would ROCK on a box flared 2 door...

dude i think he said he painted the bumper the other day.. if soo that sucks a good chrome rear is not cheap!!!!

^^^^how much for your str8 rear shipped to 91932

Not like a little paint stripper and elbow grease couldnt take care of it...unless he scuffed it up before he painted it :o

Regardless i think painted bumpers look rather poopish...Chrome bumpers or NO bumpers...

This would of been a decent thread without all of the side talk.

My opinions:

Paint (your car would look really good in a two tone with a dark grey on the bottom)

Fix the hole in your dash

Get pictures in the daylight

Rims (already stated)

Gaping hole (already stated)

Engine (already Stated)

Otherwise you are on a good way to having a nice car

Regardless i think painted bumpers look rather poopish...Chrome bumpers or NO bumpers...

POOPISH? Im rockin satin black bumpers, grill ect....fagggg. No bumpers looks more poopish, especially when some 16 year old girl bumps into the back of you while talking on the phone in traffic...DOUCHE :blink: :P

I was jk....anyways...your dime looks bad ass. Dont get tired of it its definatley a awsome looking car :cool:

Thanks bro! Glad you like it. I just picked up a vw gti 16v with a new motor that needs some love, so i will be putting my time into that and setting aside the dime for the winter.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Looks to me like you gave up on the 510. Went and bought something more familiar. Why would you set aside a dime for a vw gti? You started this thread for the next big idea. You could have taken the money spent on the vw and put it torwards something badass like a set of badass old school wheels!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought my car needed more chrome!

I picked something similar to Option A above; they are a TR6 knock off.

Here are some pics:

DSCN5261_Large_.JPG

DSCN7274_Large_.JPG

And in good company next to a good friends GT3 racer for a panned out shot...

DSCN7328_Large_.JPG

Looks to me like you gave up on the 510. Went and bought something more familiar. Why would you set aside a dime for a vw gti? You started this thread for the next big idea. You could have taken the money spent on the vw and put it torwards something badass like a set of badass old school wheels!

once someone buys my cbr i will be able to put more money into the datto. i just ran into this vdub at a friends shop and it was basically free with a freshly rebuilt engine and tranny. i couldnt pass up on a new project, and the VW community is awesome.

both are 100% functional!

Both mirrors are functional, and as a bonus the pass side unit is wide angle so I really do get to see quite a bit. I'm a tall guy which may be an advantage - a shorter person may have the pass side view obstructed a bit. You'll also notice a 5 panel wink mirror - I pretty serious about seeing what goes on behind me as well!

Byron

I thought my car needed more chrome!

I picked something similar to Option A above; they are a TR6 knock off.

yep moss motors specializes in jags, triumphs, and minis. Once you order from them they send their catalogs for free, makes good browsing material while your doing your business.

once someone buys my cbr i will be able to put more money into the datto. i just ran into this vdub at a friends shop and it was basically free with a freshly rebuilt engine and tranny. i couldnt pass up on a new project, and the VW community is awesome.

do what you gotta do bro...as long as it works for you...im sure you'll get back to the dime...