What to do next to the 510?

N0RCALDIME

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like the video is up to par with your posts then.

BAM!!! :)

do it right the first time. (i.e. legal ;) )

the DMV BS is less painfull then selling off all the hardwork for a loss.

doing what you did the first time was very nicely done...

The video links don't work for me.

I say, bigger wheels, get rid of the grant steering wheel for another, get different side view mirrors, front valence.

Swap out or mod the engine?

Take it out to the track or canyons?

what side view mirrors would you suggest?

1) Gotta agree with the mirrors thing, the ones on there looks like a limp donkey d%#k. The BMW 320 mirror upgrade is a sweet one, but it would entail you filling in the holes where your current ones are.

2) Also get some wheels, whether they're mine, or someone else's, wheels would really change the look of that car.

3) fix the gaping hole in the roof.

4) Cooler steering wheel, those are SOoooo 1992 :-)

5) Black out all your chrome. Including the painted front bumper.

The car is a mix-and-match of a few things right now, try to get everything to go in one direction.

i dont think i was talking to you....

go put your dirty single cam in your 8000 dollar -2 owner car

^^^ but i very well think i was talking to you... dont hate becuz your a dumb ass who had to sell your 510 becuz your a fucking moron.... and now you have a pile of shit gas guzzling white trailor trash living rust bucket blazer!!!!!

get a datsun and come back then post and tell people how to build theirs...

p/s it was 7k and the single cams dirty cuz the person i got it from drove it for 150k with out giving it a clean or nothing but ill tell you what it sure dose run GREAT!!!!

im working out a deal right now for a 4dr i might juust swap the single cam in that!!!

• Like 1

^^^ but i very well think i was talking to you... dont hate becuz your a dumb ass who had to sell your 510 becuz your a fucking moron.... and now you have a pile of shit gas guzzling white trailor trash living rust bucket blazer!!!!!

get a datsun and come back then post and tell people how to build theirs...

p/s it was 7k and the single cams dirty cuz the person i got it from drove it for 150k with out giving it a clean or nothing but ill tell you what it sure dose run GREAT!!!!

im working out a deal right now for a 4dr i might juust swap the single cam in that!!!

Settle your personal issues outside of this thread.

1) Gotta agree with the mirrors thing, the ones on there looks like a limp donkey d%#k. The BMW 320 mirror upgrade is a sweet one, but it would entail you filling in the holes where your current ones are.

2) Also get some wheels, whether they're mine, or someone else's, wheels would really change the look of that car.

3) fix the gaping hole in the roof.

4) Cooler steering wheel, those are SOoooo 1992 :-)

5) Black out all your chrome. Including the painted front bumper.

The car is a mix-and-match of a few things right now, try to get everything to go in one direction.

Well i will go take my mirrors off now LOL.

would you be willing to ship them?

I'm not sure what to do about thie gaping hole in the roof. i fucking hate whoever put it there though.

what steering wheel would you consider?

Whoa, wtf, am I totally missing something in this post?

Jdm has issues, thats all you missed. (same reason they banned him from zilvia)

n0r i would go for either the bmw mirrors or even the stock rectangle 510 ones. I think both look pretty good. Maybe if your front bumper was black it would look a little cleaner? i dunno hard to tell but it blends kinda wierd with it silver. Maybe a photoshop of it black would be able to tell.

edit: actually on on second look it seems it is chrome. hard to tell none-the-less.

Edited by NorCalDime

norcal is jsut mad becuz hes going bald at a young age...

you forgot to mention im banned from your moms house for ripping her asshole open

to the OP jsut get a new roof skin theirs one for sale around here somewhere

or take the car back to street beat customs in LA where they installed that rag and and get a raplacement rag.......

oh yeah and baby toronado miriors SUCK!!!! also 720 mirors look good aswell

Find a wrecked 510 with a good roof, and graft it on.

I have a grant also, but it's a new one with the hard polished plastic finish, in silver and black.

Shipping wheels is a PITA, easiest if you pick them up whenever you come down. If you really want them sooner, we can chat via e-mail.

norcal is jsut mad becuz hes going bald at a young age...

you forgot to mention im banned from your moms house for ripping her asshole open

man you seriously should just get rid of your 510 already. find another overseas buyer and quit being such a dick to people on forums. you spit some vile trash and dont offer a lot as a member.

can we get a super delegate in here.

• Like 1