David's 1978 Datsun b210

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what size are the wheels and do you know what they came off of. your b210 looks to have a few dents but I don't see any rocker rusted out. are you looking for any parts, I know of a few b210's around that year in a farmer's junk yard that his son is saving to demo derby..

they are 13's but like 5.5 or 6 they came on the car when i bought it, its generally pretty clean the relections on the body that might look like dents arent i only have a couple minor ones its been sitting so a detail job is much need i am looking for a new grille and a radiator is much needed for this to get running again

I looked at my photo's and he has a good grill and radiator, if your interested, I can give them a call and see what they want for the grill and radiator, I noticed your up above Seattle, are you at anytime soon going to be down in Vancouver ??

no problem, but remember, I can't guarantee if his son will want to sell any parts. If he does, I'll send you pic's so you know what the condition of the parts are in. I'll try my hardess to get you a good deal.

Hey I have a BRAND NEW (Not OEM) Grille if your interested. Im in CT but can ship if you want it. I have 2 actually one is brand new(not oem) and the other i took it of a 1974 b210, needs cleaning but still has the signal lights connected and Emblem still attached to it. Let me know, send me a pm if interested.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
dont have a reliable source of transportaion

What do you mean? You have a B210, a very reliable source of transportation. Even when little things don't work, these just keep driving along!

The radiator is commonly available. I saw them this month September in Tacoma, Lynnwood and Arlington Pull-A-Part yards. Only $21.50

What do you mean? You have a B210, a very reliable source of transportation. Even when little things don't work, these just keep driving along!

X2! My 210 is in pieces but still drives like a champ!

Hell, when my wheel fell off, I just jacked it up, put it back on and drove it home (carefully)

X2! My 210 is in pieces but still drives like a champ!

Hell, when my wheel fell off, I just jacked it up, put it back on and drove it home (carefully)

X3! You have an A series engine, there is very little you can do to one and it won't keep running, it usually just depends on how much power you have left and how much smoke you're blowing! :P

• 4 months later...

I can`t help with info but , i am slowly working my way in 74- 78 b210 direction ( haven`t found the right one yet ). And if you were to post your findings ( with pictures ) it would be greatly appreciated.

I am not a picture whore just unfamiliar with b210s