Priceless

DatDoug

TRUCK: $400

SIDEMIRROR: $10

TAX/LICENSE/TABS: $125

TIRES I ALREADY HAD LAYIN AROUND MOUNTED ON STOCKERS: $60

SPEAKERS I HAD LAYIN AROUND PLUS ONES I GOT OFF C.L.: $10

HAVING A RELIABLE DAILY DRIVER RATSUN FOR UNDER $700........................

PRICELESS!:D

olbluwithstockers004.jpg[/img]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a couple more things I need to do, I should say I want to do. I need to go thru the brakes and I want to put a weber on it with a older smog-crap-free manifold and it has an exhaust leek that needs looking at.

The truck only has 112,000 miles on it. It runs and drives nice. No wobble and it starts every time on the first turn! I am trying not to put a bunch of $ into it but I cant focking help myself!

I am trying not to put a bunch of $ into it but I cant focking help myself!

There are two kinds of cars out there. There are 620s.................. then there's everything else. If you love your vehicle, the tires should be well scrubbed and a natural flat black. Tire paint is an un-natural act, and................. is for everyone else.:D

No offense intended here, I just feel strongly that it does not look right. :mellow:

(if the tires are wet from the dew on the grass, disregard the above opinion:o)

Hey Mike... your plates are expired...

I like the whole "wet look" tires... Then again, I also like whitewalls and "stretched" (correct term?) tires...

Actually, I do have a question about that, but I'll post it up in the suspension forum... it looks like that's where the tires are being stuck ATM.

There are two kinds of cars out there. There are 620s.................. then there's everything else. If you love your vehicle, the tires should be well scrubbed and a natural flat black. Tire paint is an un-natural act, and................. is for everyone else.:D

No offense intended here, I just feel strongly that it does not look right. :mellow:

(if the tires are wet from the dew on the grass, disregard the above opinion:o)

I too like my tires to be natural clean flat black. I just put them on and they are freshly washed that is why they have the "WET- LOOK" The blacker the better! Not shiny tho! I do use tire dressing to get that nice black look but I wipe it off almost imediately sos it dont shine.:fu:

I guess he didn't notice the entire truck is wet in that photo. ;)

I should know better than to use the monitor at work. It's a hand me down station and the controls are at full bright and minimum contrast. When I get to work I fire up Ratsun even before I get my coffee, how's that for adiction? Anyway the picture is crappy and anything in shadow is too dark.

The truck does look damp now.

I too like my tires to be natural clean flat black. I just put them on and they are freshly washed that is why they have the "WET- LOOK" The blacker the better! Not shiny tho! I do use tire dressing to get that nice black look but I wipe it off almost imediately sos it dont shine.:fu:

It started in the late '80 I think, and never liked it but only because I grew up with scrubbing my 'wide ovals' and raised letter Good Years back in the '70's. It just doesn't look natural.

Hey Mike... your plates are expired...

It's an old photo. Hey when I sugested a personal plate to Mrs. Datzen, (she-who-must-be-obeyed) I thought she would freak, my truck is all I ever talk about. She was very enthusiastic and surprise! she got them for my birthday last April. How cool was that? What a girl!

after a thurow cleaning of the tires let them dry then spray them semi flat black they always look new and its cheaper then tire shine dun didley doo the redneck way same goes for your scuffed up boots nothin shines them as good as semi flat black find it in your local ace hardware lol