Nice ol' skool cruiser on Ebay

73super

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool Old Style truck...But what the hell is with the Engine compartment. All that work and no engine detail at all.............Nice truck though. Not much into the style, but everyone has there own taste and that is what makes the world go around....Curious to see what is goes for...

Cool Old Style truck...But what the hell is with the Engine compartment. All that work and no engine detail at all.............Nice truck though. Not much into the style, but everyone has there own taste and that is what makes the world go around....Curious to see what is goes for...

I know.. I was wondering that too. Spent so much time on the outside. Guess it's like kissing a hot chick that smokes. :blink:

Nice looking truck....but an Auto?.....and the engine looks like SHITE!!!

2000.00 maybe. Or perhaps 1500.00 would be a good price point.

If you guys would look back at some earlier threads (and I am one who doesn't..!!) Derek had this truck on e-bay about a month or so before JCCS... and I AM THE ONE that really badmouthed him over that engine compartment then....I talked with Derek at the show and he told me then that he had plans to drop another motor in it and get the engine bay cleaned up etc.... BUT!! for what he is asking for the truck AND having seen that truck in person AND having looked it over very well AND having talked with him, I WILL SAY THAT THAT TRUCK IS WORTH EVERY PENNY HE WANTS FOR IT! Someone should buy it and just do the motor swap/cleanup themselves...would be a showwinner.....(having said that though, I ain't gonna buy it!...too many projects on this end( BUT my point is.......give the guy some slack please...OK?)...OH and sorry for the RANT...:cool: