Do you want a Chrome 620 grill ?

Would there be enough people interested in chroming there 620 grill ? I just got off the phone with a company here in Phoenix AZ, I spoke with the GM of the company . I told him what I was trying to do and he told me get 50 grills to do at one time and he would do it. So here is the way I think it would work out to get this project on the road, order a brand new grill or as many as you would like to get done . When you order it have it shipped to my address, I will then haul them to the facility and drop them off . The cost to get 1 grill vacuum metalized is $65, paypal me the $65 "I have to pay up front before work is done" . As soon as I pick up the finished product I will take them with a list of addresses to the ups store and ship them . But of course the customer would be responsible for the shipping cost . I am thinking that a total cost for you to have a chrome grill at your door step would be, let see lets just say $50 to buy the grill and have it shipped directly to me, $65 for the chrome plating, and around give or take $25 for me to ship it to your door and the extra if you want shipping insurance . So roughly around $140 to $160 with worse case shipping .

If I can get 49 more people, I will be number 50, then I can make this happen . If you commit to it please stick to the plan . So please let me know .

Thanks Daniel

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love to have a chrome grill & i happen to have a mint spare one on the garage wall. I may bring it with me to the PHX. swap on the 23rd of Jan. I think the hard part will be getting 50 grills to send his way but it's worth a shot.

Cool well I have dat620 Tom on board with me, I think he has a hook up on grills so we may even be able to do it a little cheaper . So the first thing is to get 50 commited peeps, we have four so far so it is looking pretty good for what little time it has been posted Thanks pac

We will figure it out and like I said I am trying to do this a cheap as possible so we will see what happens . I am talking with a local Ratsun friend of mine and we are trying to get something cooking with a body part source that he knows . You know a bulk purchase or something .

Incase the needed 50 grill count isnt met could we possibly fill the void with other plastic truck / car pieces? If so I have some stuff on my HB i could contribute.

Cool pac lets get in to the new year and I will touch base with the company I am dealing with thanks man .