Do you want a Chrome 620 grill ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find that he is willing to do other parts, let me know. I have the factory "Deluxe" door panels that had the chrome trim piece. I would love to have them re-chromed. I'll have to look and see how hard it will be to take them off in one piece.

If you find that he is willing to do other parts, let me know. I have the factory "Deluxe" door panels that had the chrome trim piece. I would love to have them re-chromed. I'll have to look and see how hard it will be to take them off in one piece.

Are the pieces you are refering to plastic ? If so I will check into it .

Dan-this is what i was referring to in the PM.50 grills seems excessive.Now,50 PIECES for a run,i can see.If it turns out to be 50 Pieces,i can probably scrape up 10 myself.

Yeah I am checking in to that, I want to get my dash gauge bezel dont . I think it woud be sweet, what do you think .

, I want to get my dash gauge bezel dont . I think it woud be sweet, what do you think .

I know from wheeling in my old flat fender that a polished aluminum diamond plate dash sucks! It looks KILLER but when the sun is going down BEHIND you, you get blinded. Granted, you will have a top, but, just thought i would throw that out there.

I know from wheeling in my old flat fender that a polished aluminum diamond plate dash sucks! It looks KILLER but when the sun is going down BEHIND you, you get blinded. Granted, you will have a top, but, just thought i would throw that out there.

HMMM I guess I will need tinted windows :lol:

I dont see why the stuff has to be new, When I got alot of my plasitc chromed at Shell Happy in texas in the early 90s I just sent what I had and they sent it back Chromed. But let us all know about Misc parts and used grills, I know I would be interested.

I dont see why the stuff has to be new, When I got alot of my plasitc chromed at Shell Happy in texas in the early 90s I just sent what I had and they sent it back Chromed. But let us all know about Misc parts and used grills, I know I would be interested.

Well I was wanting to send them new parts to work with, by doing that it would save them a couple of steps and save a few bucks . They already have to clean it but it is a one step process, by useing a used grill there are oils and dirts and road films . That could make the plating price $85 to $95 rather than $65, I will just have to set down with the Genral Manager of the company I am trying to deal with and crunch some numbers.