do not buy anything from heavy industries

heavy industries is a crook he still has my money.he didnt ship all the parts that i bought i only received two items. And we agreed that he would refund the rest of my money. note i did receive the two items 45 days later after i filed a claim through pay pal. i just want my money so i can continue on with my project. i want every one to know this so they will not make the same mistake i did. i am not some guy who is trying to get over on them.he has alot of my money 857.00 to be exact its hard earned money.so just beware.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shock, struts, rear sway bar, bushing kit, top hats, and camber plates for a total of a 1032.00 it really sucks because i want to get my car back on the ground i cant afford to lose this money. i am not rich and i dont have mommy and daddys money to play with so it really hurts the wallet. the guy wont even answer my phone calls and has changed his phone number and wont answer my emails

well that sucks i was planning on buying some swift springs from him, well guess i will not now, I know he chimed in on the realm when they were talking about them. Maybe he will read this thread and respond. I sent him a link to it on the realm and on his email. Im sure there are alot of guys planning on buying stuff through him so if he gets a bad name it will effect his pocket.

yeah its looking like iam gonna have to go to small claims court pay pal screwed up and settled the claim and we agreed that he would give me my money back. that was a month ago. yeah thanks for sending him that link but he will probably just blow me off like he has been doing.

he never offerd a solution. he told me to cancel my claim and i told him what insurance do i have if i do that.when pay pal released my money to him i called him and asked him when iwas going to get my money and he couldnt give me a strait answer. that was a month ago. he had my money for 45 days before i got any parts.i just want the rest of my money. ask him why his phone is shut off and why he wont return my calls or my emails.he told me he was going to call me back and he never did.

• 3 weeks later...

bump!

his web site is gone and he still has my money 857 and some change he screwed this other kid ive been talking to him and he just told me that sandro contacted him and said that he moved to oregon. i have a phone number but he wont pick up its (909)721-6281 hes been avoiding me. iam filing small claims court but i might be s.o.l

yeah, I knew about he moving out.....but the issue with the website freaked me out....he's got $700 from my pocket. Thanks for the number, maybe he picks up a big number on the screen.

so you knew he was moving to oregon? because i didnt. well i wish you the best of luck because ive been trying to get my money for like 3 or more months.

so you knew he was moving to oregon? because i didnt. well i wish you the best of luck because ive been trying to get my money for like 3 or more months.

yeah, he told me via email that he was moving out (but never told me to Oregon) just before "shipping" my stuff, so I understood, and waited because he asked me to.

I don't know if this would work but what do you have to lose except your hard earned $$$$$. if he did move to Oregon or where ever, this might fall under interstate fraud so contact a FBI office and talk to someone that works in the fraud dept or you can do a FBI google search and see what the law books say about interstate fraud. good luck.

Jose your parts are going out tomorrow to the address we discused.

As for Mr.Gianopoulos every story has 2 sides and since the beginning you are only giving your side, you are the one that caused all this trouble by filling claims with Paypal and then screwing your self because you didn't even knew what you were doing....we told you to work with us and what did you say????? NO all I want is my money.

You told me you did not wanted any of my parts and you end up keeping some any ways, then Paypal close the claim and you are freaking out and making all the staments and assertions about me and my business like if you know me that is call defamation, I told you very clearly to STOP talking smack and you did not give a shit still putting adds on craigslist and so on....keep on sreading your poison if you want...I got them all printed and will take them to court with me.....now that you made this a legal issue I would appreciate if you keep your venom to your self.

As for my site been down....that an other story into it self that I have to thank and other Datsun guy, but any way see you on the 4th.

Any one that needs to contatc me can do it at realrhd@yahoo.com

Any other

Jose your parts are going out tomorrow to the address we discused.

As for Mr.Gianopoulos every story has 2 sides and since the beginning you are only giving your side, you are the one that caused all this trouble by filling claims with Paypal and then screwing your self because you didn't even knew what you were doing....we told you to work with us and what did you say????? NO all I want is my money.

You told me you did not wanted any of my parts and you end up keeping some any ways, then Paypal close the claim and you are freaking out and making all the staments and assertions about me and my business like if you know me that is call defamation, I told you very clearly to STOP talking smack and you did not give a shit still putting adds on craigslist and so on....keep on sreading your poison if you want...I got them all printed and will take them to court with me.....now that you made this a legal issue I would appreciate if you keep your venom to your self.

As for my site been down....that an other story into it self that I have to thank and other Datsun guy, but any way see you on the 4th.

Any one that needs to contatc me can do it at realrhd@yahoo.com

Any other

how is it smack when its the truth you think its ok to take peoples money and ignore them not answer my phone calls what about the other kid that you have been screwing has he got his parts yet. i made it a legal matter because you just blew me off. iam glad i finally got your attention, i cant wait to see you on the fourth i hope you got my money ready