do not buy anything from heavy industries

how is it smack when its the truth you think its ok to take peoples money and ignore them not answer my phone calls what about the other kid that you have been screwing has he got his parts yet. i made it a legal matter because you just blew me off. iam glad i finally got your attention, i cant wait to see you on the fourth i hope you got my money ready

well i want to let everyone know that has been following this post. that we had our day in court and i won, because he did not show up in court. so now iam taking proper action to get my money back. i wish he would have showed up so i could just hear what his excuse was. so dont trust this guy, i wish i would have never trusted him.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i want to let everyone know that has been following this post. that we had our day in court and i won, because he did not show up in court. so now iam taking proper action to get my money back. i wish he would have showed up so i could just hear what his excuse was. so dont trust this guy, i wish i would have never trusted him.

Dude, all I can say is good job. You don't accept someones payment unless your ready to ship out items. And obviously if your going to run a business you need to keep your customers posted on the status of their items. I am glad you informed us of this and I am glad you have settled the matter. I hate people that just make excuses when they do things that severly affect other people.