ford ranger

citation

omni

50 dodge truck

model t

huge international farm truck

Chevy luv

and a few others i cant tell what they were and some farm equipment

Talk to me about the Dodge D50....Year / Color / Model i.e. 2.6 sport or 2.0 with bench seat......any useable parts? Please PM me.

1950 dodge farm truck where the fuck do you see d50 and agian IF ITS NOT DATSUN DONT ASK

Dude, why are you such an asshole? you dont need to be a prick to people! i guess you can take the punk from the ghetto but you cannot take the ghetto out of the punk! there is a thing about the preservation of cars. that omni or what ever it is that some one may be interested in can be helpful to someone in this world. dude you need to chill!!!

I don't see nothing mentioned about a D50 trk, it says up above ( 50 dodge truck ) which I assume freak is saying 1950's dodge truck in post #9. if I'm wrong please point me to where it says any differant. thank you and have a nice day now............. :}

sorry i didnt make it over to the site yet I will be going over tomarrow please be patient.

and as for the brake booster if it is in good shape it will be offer to Quick first he asked first. If he passes it will go to the next person who has contacted me

as for all the other rigs they are junk no good parts

and as for being a "ASSHOLLE" on the other parts tought shit this site is about datsuns not Dodge,ford or chevy. It's that simple if u you have a problem it, its yours and I dont care

and Cityhunter i was asked maybe if you try reading the whole post you would see that.

have a great night

This is a Datsun site

you stated that there were dodges fords chevy's and so fourth. you contradicted your self!!! this is a datsun site.... why dont you think before you type!!! some advice for you, practice on being less of a asshole!! next time recomend a PM if you feel that discussing other types of Makes will spoil this site. i have made my case. now lest go back to being friends.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.