• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• sedition88

• goes2fast

• datrod

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a fan either. Tramp stamp says it all doesn't it? I will admit that some arms covered in ink are interesting to look at. I mean  nicely composed design or something... but most are just a bunch of children's transfers stuck everywhere... hideous. Wasn't there one a while back that said FUCK on the back of one leg and ME on the other?? How to explain to your kids later.

Morals and priorities are completely different these days.  Nobody gives a shit about other people, how they're affected or what they think.  It's completely about what the "self" wants.  With the isolation that texting and the internet provide, they're buffered from any real emotion that comes from face to face personal interaction.  There's no accountability to anyone at any level.  Anyway.....

If the FUCK/ME was an open invitation for old, short, fat guys to bend her over, I'd be fine with it. :)   Otherwise, it seems like a complete waste of a perfectly good pair of butt cheeks. :)

.....I went back and looked.....panties would pretty much cover it up and I would hope that by the time her kids are old enough to be aware, she's not parading her bare ass in front of them.

Morals and priorities are completely different these days.  Nobody gives a shit about other people, how they're affected or what they think.  It's completely about what the "self" wants.  With the isolation that texting and the internet provide, they're buffered from any real emotion that comes from face to ass personal interaction.  There's no accountability to anyone at any level.  Anyway.....

zhumpdargif.gif?w=475&h=200

hump-day-213.jpg?w=500&h=666hump-day-123.jpg?w=500&h=333hump-day-83.jpg?w=500&h=375hump-day-115.jpg?w=500&h=666hump-day-114.jpg?w=500&h=750hump-day-243.jpg?w=500&h=666

Thank kew ladies.... mike you may be into something here.....